Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    This may sound boring to you but farming for fossils pieces in CZ is a great way to farm.....I have a clan member who over the years was hacked twice.....once before the OTP system came into effect....while he was waiting on his restoration to his account.....he was able to go out daily and farm fossils pieces.....he managed to gear himself right back up before his restorations came in.....mind you at the time each piece of his krowaz was 950m for each piece and this was not including his accessories or weapons....and you never need to use any pots on the fossils which can safe you money.....Farming ancients, treants for those enhancements scrolls are another good way to make cash.....and if your are anything like me ...I farmed them mostly for Monster Stones, and killing bosses for drops is another good way to make coins.....I have a lot of farming tips where you can still earned exp along the way, or making fast cash another way.

And as what my Dear Old Friend Steve said is also great way to make noahs.....You be surprised as to how many noahs a player deletes their unwanted loot daily......an average player when they deleted their unwanted items are throwing away nearly 10m daily....so this gives you a lot to think on.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 06-26-2018 at 10:29 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    This may sound boring to you but farming for fossils pieces in CZ is a great way to farm.....I have a clan member who over the years was hacked twice.....once before the OTP system came into effect....while he was waiting on his restoration to his account.....he was able to go out daily and farm fossils pieces.....he managed to gear himself right back up before his restorations came in.....mind you at the time each piece of his krowaz was 950m for each piece and this was not including his accessories or weapons....and you never need to use any pots on the fossils which can safe you money.....Farming ancients, treants for those enhancements scrolls are another good way to make cash.....and if your are anything like me ...I farmed them mostly for Monster Stones, and killing bosses for drops is another good way to make coins.....I have a lot of farming tips where you can still earned exp along the way, or making fast cash another way.

And as what my Dear Old Friend Steve said is also great way to make noahs.....You be surprised as to how many noahs a player deletes their unwanted loot daily......an average player when they deleted their unwanted items are throwing away nearly 10m daily....so this gives you a lot to think on.
    Hi CanadianGal,

I would like to learn more where to farm too... I hardly farm but trying to do some farming.

i have both 83 archer and 58archer,
    can you give me a guide too?
    - 58 : in ardream - troll taken, cardinal baron taken, deru/apos(i can't due to stunt, i am not using TPT so kind of too hard for me)
    - 83 : aoc always taken.

btw what is fossils pieces which mob?
    what about holy knight piece, i am trying to farm those things too, mind to teach?

My archer (mainly for paper archer in ardream) gear is chitin9set, ee+13reb, pp3, elfbelt3, elfring3dual, silverearring3 and elfmetalear3.
    I have geared warrior for 59 and 83 too if you have spots to farm for warrior,
    I have paper MP gear mage on lvl83 if you have spots to farm for mage.

BTW, that day I tried to solo Talos and TrollKing like the way I did long long time back(which I can kill them solo, ofcoz manually, no TPT) the other day,
    the moment I casted frostbite on that talos or trollking, the next second they RUSH TO ME and kill me immediately hahahhahahha
    not sure if it is kind of bugged.

Thank you in advance for the guide.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    They updated the hp of boss in eslant + you can't lure them to far because they repawn to the original spawn

For farming

Go on youtube and type Farm Knight online, you need dc prem to get the max of drops

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Intrudertest:
    I will in a couple of days will send you some farming tips to your private pms here on the forums......These are common practices I have been doing for many many years, and it seems to help any old and new players to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueOne View Post
    They updated the hp of boss in eslant + you can't lure them to far because they repawn to the original spawn

For farming

Go on youtube and type Farm Knight online, you need dc prem to get the max of drops
    I am not speaking of luring away the boss for far, instead boss farm as solo fire mage with ice spell to slow it down.
    just that the talos and troll king i tried on (which both were at the same spot at top ice area), once the frostbite landed on it, it ran towards me and kill me instantly as being an unbuff fire mage.

Intrudertest:
    I will in a couple of days will send you some farming tips to your private pms here on the forums......These are common practices I have been doing for many many years, and it seems to help any old and new players to the game.
    brilliant~ looking forward to hear from you soon.
    as there are too many TPT/k0xp at those farming spot almost 24/7, there is no way you can get anything.

say you are geared and try deru, and before you have the chance to reach the second deru, they already started to attack.
    where the k0xp or TPT, before the deru started to attack, they finished them already lmao....

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Intrudertest: I have been trying to send you my list here thru your private messages on the forums and is receiving this error.....The specific Url cannot be found.....I just informed my good friend AKY about this error along with a screenshot.

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    on topic , for making money
    it is a good thing that u can only obtain weapon breakers by killing troll warriors

Intrudertest: I have been trying to send you my list here thru your private messages on the forums and is receiving this error.....The specific Url cannot be found.....I just informed my good friend AKY about this error along with a screenshot.
    yeah i have this url cannot be found issue very often too... it is very frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by MrStevil View Post
    on topic , for making money
    it is a good thing that u can only obtain weapon breakers by killing troll warriors
    which Trollwarrior?