Can't use my old account. There is no email associated with it and can't be verified.

Hi,
    I am unable to use my old account back from 2004-2005 year even tho I remember the correct account id and password. I am able to log-in game but I can't login into the nttgame support website nor I can verify my account because there is no e-mail address associated with it. The issue is because of missing e-mail address. Who I can contact to fix that for me?
    I even can't purchase NPoints because when I try to access PUS it says: "WARNING! This account is temporary suspended due to no activity for the certain period. Please contact customer service."
    Thank you!
    Last edited by kra_QfmFXgUy; 05-29-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Hello,

You can send tickets to the support team via a different account. During the ticket submission phase,I would like to point out that you must enter the information of the problem character(ID, mail).

To submit tickets to the support team, you must have at least 1 Npoint. If you cannot select a category, simply refresh the page with the CTRL+F5 combination on the category selection screen.

Support Team

So, I can't use my account, and I can't send a support ticket even tho I have the correct account and password. I can't even access the support page. But I need to buy NPoints from different account and contact the support? Is that for real?

Unfortunately, if you cannot send tickets from the account you are having trouble with, you must send tickets through a different account.

As I mentioned above, the ticket must be 1 in the account you will send, but 1 Npoint is not missing from your account. The requested 1 npoint is a system designed to prevent unnecessary ticket delivery.

It's not my problem that your system is bugged and there is no e-mail address associated with my account. I have my account and password working correctly, so I expect to use it and log-in to the game. If I can't trade or use the merchant function then I am not able to play and you're loosing an old player who will donate most likely. But I won't donate from an account that I am not using and it's not mine just because to contact you. That's * . A * ! Is there anybody here who can assign an e-mail address to my old account from 2004-2005 year?
    Just as simple as that.
    Last edited by Khenarth; 05-30-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello,

Let's calm down a little bit and try to solve your issue. Could you please check your private messages on forum?

Regards

Thank you very much. That's what I needed.