Class
    Rogue
    Race
    El-Morad

[Patch Notes] May 17, 2018

Hail Knights!

You can see the list of the patch notes below;

• Knight Royale event has been ended.

• Ramadan Events have been started. You can get the Ramadan Amblem that provides +20% Experience, +2 National Point and 300 HP for 24 hours through NPC [Hacivat] that is located in Moradon Town. Note: Amblem can be obtained between 21:00 and 05:59 TR time everyday.

• Kurian/Porutu classes' Stamina Bar color has been changed.

• Some updates have been made on Buying Merchant. Some PUS items, Ring of Life, Ring of Courage will be seen on searchs.

• FPS limitation option has been added. You can fix your FPS rate betweeen 30 and 120 and prevent your FPS problems that occur on your computer. After your first login, FPS limit will be fixed to 90 and you will able to increase that to 120 through F10=>Options=>Graphic.

• UI has been updated that you can see the features of ringed character by Character Seal Scroll. Now, you will able to see more details on Cypher Ring.

• Genie UI can be relocated now! You can change the UI's location on your screen as you wish. Note: Genie UI will be located on the center of the screen after your first login. You can move it.

• Registered skills on Genie won't disappear anymore even if you disconnect from the game.

• Now, you can see the user who look to merchant and keep it busy through a window that will show up when you try to look.

Thank you for your patience during the server maintenance!

NTT Game||Knight Online Team
    Last edited by CluTaah; 05-17-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Really useful changes, thank you a lot.
    But I cant really understand How can I see who open my merchant while I am selling/buying items, can somebody explain me better?

Nickname
    LanceWilson
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Good afternoon

Seriously Knight Royale is over? Because I wait at the indicated times of the event and I do not see the recruitment table to join. Besides, I had to learn to make video and edit to be able to participate in the forum event so that now there is no event.
    I await your prompt reply

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Boynton View Post
    Good afternoon

Seriously Knight Royale is over? Because I wait at the indicated times of the event and I do not see the recruitment table to join. Besides, I had to learn to make video and edit to be able to participate in the forum event so that now there is no event.
    I await your prompt reply

Thank you very much
    No. There was a typo on maintenance news.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!