Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue

Special Events For Ramadan

Dear Knights,

Mostly known as, The Sultan of 11-Months, Ramadan is about to start and we are happy to present you the special events that we have prepared for this special period.

25% / 50% Exp, NP Increase and Exp Jackpot Events
    You will gain 25% more national points and experience points on the weekdays during whole Ramadan period between the hours of 18:00 – 09:00 (Server time), and you will gain 50% more national points and experience points on the weekends between the hours of 18:00 – 09:00 (Server time).

BOSS EVENT
    Get ready to fight against the powerful bosses of Knight Online World!

KILL THE GM
    Join the battle with GM’s, prove your nation's power and win special rewards! Note: Event servers will be selected randomly.

FIND THE GM
    Our game masters will hide in the servers that will be selected randomly and first player that will find GM will receive special rewards.

SPECIAL BOSS EVENT
    Are you brave enough to deal with exclusive Knight Online Bosses? Then come&join us to defend your server against all those powerful monsters!

*Time of the events are listed based on Server Time

We wish you a happy Ramadan !

NTTGame ll Knight Online Team
    Last edited by Khenarth; 05-17-2018 at 07:59 PM.

With all due respect,
    please don't get me wrong, my intention here is to make things fair.

there are many players playing in TRKO from different places over the globe,
    with this Ramadan event I found it a bit disrespect to people that couldn't join/participate in Turkish time.

with quote:
    25% / 50% Exp, NP Increase and Exp Jackpot Events
    You will gain 25% more national points and experience points on the weekdays during whole Ramadan period between the hours of 18:00 – 09:00 (Server time), and you will gain 50% more national points and experience points on the weekends between the hours of 18:00 – 09:00 (Server time).

As a player from Australia, I can't even get a buff from the NPC when I am playing in game nor enjoy the benefit from the event,
    and watching many people having those buff pk with/against me, I found it a bit disadvantage and unfair.

this has shown me that overseas players are not important at all even though they are paying for this game.

I hope there no such thing as turkish player first then only consider about overseas players when have time.
    Last edited by Intrudertest; 05-18-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello Intruder,

No matter which country they are from, every single player is important for us.

About events, for the next 30 days, Exp, NP Increase and Exp Jackpot events will be active 15 hours daily which is a way long time for everyone.

All these events are planned for Ramadan and they are planned to be activated on iftaree or sohoor times.

I can totally understand your concern about the times but as i've mentioned, it's not about caring much or less.

As a reminder, if you get Ramadan Amblem by any chance, you can use it for 24 hour. If it's possible, I can recommend you to get Ramadan Amblem on a proper time for your time zone and keep getting it every day on same time.

Regards
    Last edited by Khenarth; 05-18-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khenarth View Post
    Hello Intruder,

No matter which country they are from, every single player is important for us.

About events, for the next 30 days, Exp, NP Increase and Exp Jackpot events will be active 15 hours daily which is a way long time for everyone.

All these events are planned for Ramadan and they are planned to be activated on iftaree or sohoor times.

I can totally understand your concern about the times but as i've mentioned, it's not about caring much or less.

As a reminder, if you get Ramadan Amblem by any chance, you can use it for 24 hour. If it's possible, I can recommend you to get Ramadan Amblem on a proper time for your time zone and keep getting it every day on same time.

Regards
    Thank you so much for the prompt reply Khenarth.
    let's say for my case, when I got home at 7pm during the week, I tried to get the benefit of Ramadan, but I am out of the time range,
    by the time I am done gaming, I am still unable to get the buff, that's the issue.
    if the buff is truly for 24hours, why is necessary to open just for certain time,
    I understand that you need to achieve something from this event, but towards overseas players, we are kind of into bad side of gaming experience, if you agree what I am trying to express here

how get ramadan buff?

Quote Originally Posted by timour View Post
    how get ramadan buff?
    with the stated time, go to moradon, first of all "/town" and then run towards the stair, the NPC is at where the stair begins.

Nickname
    onderonder_ser
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DarkBrotherHood
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    thank you
    Bize yeni düşmanlar lazım,Eskileri hayranımız oldulaR