Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Macedonia
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Question Account Status: Blocked for 3rd party tool in game by operator ?

Hi to everyone !

I haven't played this game since 3 or 4 years ago probably. I saw now that is blocked.

I want to ask is there any chance for my player to be unblocked ?
    Also i want to know why my account is blocked by operator ?
    And what is this 'blocked for 3rd party tool in game' ? What happened ?
    Is it supposed to be unblock for temporary time or that is impossible ?

I have never used illegal programs, because my country didn't approve that, and now i live in Germany.
    Can you see what is the problem and can you solve it, please?

I hope for positive answer and support from the whole team in Knight Online and from the players who didn't forgot my name.

Thank you.
    Sinalc0

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    To be honest you will probably never get your account back.

My old account here stolen like 4 years ago what they did? Nothing.
    Now the same account is banned permanently.Why? I don't know what they gonna do with this?Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Sinalc0 View Post
    Hi to everyone !

I haven't played this game since 3 or 4 years ago probably. I saw now that is blocked.

I want to ask is there any chance for my player to be unblocked ?
    Also i want to know why my account is blocked by operator ?
    And what is this 'blocked for 3rd party tool in game' ? What happened ?
    Is it supposed to be unblock for temporary time or that is impossible ?

I have never used illegal programs, because my country didn't approve that, and now i live in Germany.
    Can you see what is the problem and can you solve it, please?

I hope for positive answer and support from the whole team in Knight Online and from the players who didn't forgot my name.

Thank you.
    Sinalc0

not log for 3-4years? and you still have the account? I thought it should be wipe off already?

Race
    El-Morad
    Hello,

You should make contact with support team to get information about your account. Select KO Ban / Jail / Unblock while sending your ticket. If you have trouble about selecting category, please try again by using CTRL+F5.

support.nttgame.com
    Last edited by MARVOLO; 05-12-2018 at 01:46 PM.

"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."

Nickname
    Sinalc0
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Macedonia
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello,

I did everything that You said. But I didn't receive nothing, I don't have any answer. How long should I wait to receive an answer? Can you tell me, with your experience like moderator, what do you think is there any chance everything to be alright so I can come back to the game?

Sincerely,

Sinalc0

Customer support not works at weekends, wait your ticket answer.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello Sinalco,

It looks your account got blocked like 5 years ago and you should know the reason.. I've checked your forum posts and see that you were talking about spamming chat with in-game macro tool.

So, what actually happened? Possible for you to share more information with us?

Regards

Nickname
    Sinalc0
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Macedonia
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello Dears,

Of course I can share everything with you. Yes, this is right about I using macro-chat in game. This chat I used it in the city Moradon when I was selling items with costs more than +21 gb. As I remember, that chat I was login in with keyboard from the letter H, then I think it was the button under Esc ` , then i was seeing on the screen numbers 1 to 8 and when you click on the numbers you can write the whole sentences. After that, alternately I was clicking ` + 1 or ` + 2 which sentences was showing off on All talk. Then I got chat whisper from ScORp_LiON who start an argue with me and my clan Macedonia because he was Greek and he didn't want to hear about Macedonians neither Macedonians players. Then he said to me that my players from my clan Macedonia will sent us to jail. The reason was because he blamed me for using illegal actions, for which i explained how I used the chat and for him that was impossible so he sent me to jail 2 times. So, I was explaining to him that the chat was given by the game and that everyone can used it, and after some time I saw my account status to be blocked for 3rd party tool in game by operator. And still i ask myself what was the problem? But no one can understand me but they only blame me for doing such as thing. I still asking for any evidence from that operator that blocked me, what did I do to dеserve this.
    In addition I'm gonna upload some pictures which I found them from the good old times.

Sincerely
    Sinalc0

Nickname
    Sinalc0
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Macedonia
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Cannot appreciate pictures. You need upload pictures at internet host like imgur then after use last link of list to post here.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!