Cool SurpriseMF ♦ Gordion ♦ Human

Hello everyone!

We have a clan running these days on Gordion server.

General Requirements

Be able to use Teamspeak during clan activities such as PK, Farm, Wars etc.
    Be respectful towards members in our clan or alliance.
    Be mature, don't be a drama queen. If there's anything that bothers you, contact leader(s) and we'll get it sorted.
    We find ourselves using scrolls (und, AC, speed, attack, red/blue pots as well sometimes) often, make sure you have scrolls during PVP activities.
    Activity is very important for us if you have an issue in RL or something that prevents you from staying active for a certain period, let us know.
    We don't take clan hoppers in, don't bother joining us if you're not willing to stick with us for the long run!
    English is a must!
    Whatsapp phone app is a must !

SurpriseMF (leader,assists : Swarovski,iTzALexMeowMeowHUN,4savage,Warimathras)
    We're currently focusing on PVP, important events such as wars, UTC and so on.
    You can see bellow more specific requirements

Your character has to be fully equipped and ready for clan PVP activities (War, PK)
    Level 83+
    Skills are required, if you are not an experienced player (or at least not enough for our clan) it'll be a problem.
    Participating in WARS is a must unless something happened to you in RL that prevents you from showing up, that's okay! but at least, LET US KNOW!
    NP donation IF you wanna help the clan to get Royal one, anyway theres NO donations

How to join?
    Contact one of our assist or leader ingame to get in our clan and whatsapp group.

Good luck & happy hunting everyone!
    Last edited by iTzAlexDictator; 05-03-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzAlexDictator View Post
    Hello everyone!

We have a clan running these days on Gordion server.

General Requirements

Be able to use Teamspeak during clan activities such as PK, Farm, Wars etc.
    Be respectful towards members in our clan or alliance.
    Be mature, don't be a drama queen. If there's anything that bothers you, contact leader(s) and we'll get it sorted.
    We find ourselves using scrolls (und, AC, speed, attack, red/blue pots as well sometimes) often, make sure you have scrolls during PVP activities.
    Activity is very important for us if you have an issue in RL or something that prevents you from staying active for a certain period, let us know.
    We don't take clan hoppers in, don't bother joining us if you're not willing to stick with us for the long run!
    English is a must!
    Whatsapp phone app is a must !

SurpriseMF (leader,assists : Swarovski,iTzALexMeowMeowHUN,4savage,Warimathras)
    We're currently focusing on PVP, important events such as wars, UTC and so on.
    You can see bellow more specific requirements

Your character has to be fully equipped and ready for clan PVP activities (War, PK)
    Level 83+
    Skills are required, if you are not an experienced player (or at least not enough for our clan) it'll be a problem.
    Participating in WARS is a must unless something happened to you in RL that prevents you from showing up, that's okay! but at least, LET US KNOW!
    NP donation IF you wanna help the clan to get Royal one, anyway theres NO donations

How to join?
    Contact one of our assist or leader ingame to get in our clan and whatsapp group.

Good luck & happy hunting everyone!

hi i am calvin from malaysia , i play this game quite long already and quit few years ago because of lack of english player :P finally today i see that english clan recruitment now make me download back the game and try to play back wish have some fun with you guys soon .

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSOMEANG View Post
    hi i am calvin from malaysia , i play this game quite long already and quit few years ago because of lack of english player :P finally today i see that english clan recruitment now make me download back the game and try to play back wish have some fun with you guys soon .
    Hopefully we can find you some items and chars , then we can play together )

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!