Class
    Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

Eslant death machine gun!

Hi all guys!
    Idk whay all days many players lure mobs to eslant town, but, it could be posible to make something ... like a wall to monsters cannot enter in the eslant town? my assas down from lvl 83 35% to lvl 82 80% since january! jejejeje i don´t care about this exp really but it's not funny see the char death all the weeks...
    whay do you think that they lure?

Hello,

You may be killed by creatures of collective skill (Harpy,troll shaman), but there is an update planned to be made on this subject.

By raising the guards ' attacks, we'il be working to keep this kind of thing from happening.

I wish you good games, expressing my sorrow for the situation you live in.

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    Hello,

You may be killed by creatures of collective skill (Harpy,troll shaman), but there is an update planned to be made on this subject.

By raising the guards ' attacks, we'il be working to keep this kind of thing from happening.

I wish you good games, expressing my sorrow for the situation you live in.
    I like these kind of new news!

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Why not making limit zones so monsters can't go over there own zones.. except for Boss ... even in moradon people are luring monsters on the mining zone :S
    Exemple if you lure felankor it respawn in his default zone.. that was a good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueOne View Post
    Why not making limit zones so monsters can't go over there own zones.. except for Boss ... even in moradon people are luring monsters on the mining zone :S
    Exemple if you lure felankor it respawn in his default zone.. that was a good idea...
    it is because people lure the boss to a safe place and kill it without hassle. eg. isiloon, ppl lure it to the safe zone where u do the repairs and bunch of people kill it there, no opponent come and disturb them