Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Error ! OTP login failed with unknown isue?!

Hey guys. !

I'm curious what happened with OTP or with my account. Today morning I've tried to logg in my character, but somehow i have OTP problem on it. I have tried with different char, with otp on it and it worked. Seems like my character has some bug. Can you tell me what to do to unfix this problem? I know you will say to contact to Custom Service, but as i know it takes NPoints. If i resend the AUTH code it also ask for 5npoints if I'm sure. I have no npoints on my account, and due its not my fault, i wouldn't really want to buy any npoints.... Not talking about my prem hours are running of.....

Sincerelly yours,

Alex.

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzAlexDictator View Post
    Hey guys. !

I'm curious what happened with OTP or with my account. Today morning I've tried to logg in my character, but somehow i have OTP problem on it. I have tried with different char, with otp on it and it worked. Seems like my character has some bug. Can you tell me what to do to unfix this problem? I know you will say to contact to Custom Service, but as i know it takes NPoints. If i resend the AUTH code it also ask for 5npoints if I'm sure. I have no npoints on my account, and due its not my fault, i wouldn't really want to buy any npoints.... Not talking about my prem hours are running of.....

Sincerelly yours,

Alex.
    Hello,

Account support is not provided through the forum. You must have at least 1 Npoint in your account in order to send a Support Ticket. 1 Npoint will not be deducted from your account. If you have a bug in your account, the customer representative can handle it.

Best regards.

Will they recover me the lost hours ??
    Last edited by iTzAlexDictator; 04-25-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzAlexDictator View Post
    Will they recover me the lost hours ??
    If you are talking about Premium hours, unortunately, no.

Quote Originally Posted by GamesDepot View Post
    If you are talking about Premium hours, unortunately, no.
    Yes i'm talking about that. So it means the developers messed up something, and I HAVE to pay for NPOINTS to get it fixed, and since its THEIR fault, I DONT get the lost hours back?! Is it sounds fair?! I've spent lots of $ on buying npoints you can check it if you want, and even i have a premium running on my account. What a great custom service you offering for us.....

iTzAlexDictator, login your account at ICS OTP website. Go tab MyICS, check Reset anyotp device if it's green circle or red (you may need reset your anyotp device if red). Also do time sync for windows and for anyotp device. Test your otp code and after get two green checks, login your account at game.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Btw, resend anyotp ID and authcode only need when you reinstall otp in your device. Authcode expire after 72 hours receive sms.

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    iTzAlexDictator, login your account at ICS OTP website. Go tab MyICS, check Reset anyotp device if it's green circle or red (you may need reset your anyotp device if red). Also do time sync for windows and for anyotp device. Test your otp code and after get two green checks, login your account at game.
    Thank you for your help @Aky. Its red. but its activated thats why its strange... For resending AUTH code, I'll need npoints tho.. I dont know why it doesnt take the ANYOTP pasword..

You welcome. Red means your anyotp device it's blocked. That's why throw error with unknown issue. Weird you cannot input your otp password, unless you did reinstall and not set it. Don't forget reset and code tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    You welcome. Red means your anyotp device it's blocked. That's why throw error with unknown issue. Weird you cannot input your otp password, unless you did reinstall and not set it. Don't forget reset and code tests.
    If i reset my OTP my account will be unsecured right?