Lightbulb Getting a drop of monster stone in Knight Royale event.

Hi, today on Ares server, i've found a bug i guess i thought it was important so i decided to open this thread.

i have DISC Premium on my account as you know disc pre. allows you to get more drops from monsters. my level is 43 in game when i enter to the event i had this issue

i killed like 5 or 6 users then i proceeded to get drops from monsters, in this moment i've killed a snowman, as i look its chest i saw the monster stone then i took it to my inventory i didnt get to use it but it was in there is it either a bug or is it supposed to be there?

Also it didn't came to my inventory after the event.

ps.: i had no dc flash on my inventory and didnt use one.

Ares / InquositioN / Assassin / 43 / Karus

Is not a bug. After you finish Knight Royale, all items that you received inside map are deleted. Your character will show the inventory as it was before you enter the event.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

i think you didn't understand the situation what would happen if i enter that monster stone that i get as a drop from monster in knight royale?

Snowmans drops monster stones ramdomly. About your question, if you open the monster stone even are at knight royale map, your character should be telported to ms room. If you take monster stone and hold in your inventory but don't use, when you exit of the map will be deleted among the other items you got there.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!