* Start with speed potion, reason the game starts very slow, if for some reason you get speed potion your advantage is very big, compared to the rest of the participants is to balance the game.
* Do not use dual weapons (Two-hands weapon it's better for this event ), this interferes with the archer's attack combinations and gives a real advantage to the player with the best connection.
* Increase the damage of the magician skill by level, because in the final stages if you have a good arc, that skill is no longer useful as in the beginning.
* When the pathoist kills you, see who killed you, why come to enter koxpers to the event would be easier to report or a player bug abuser.
* A requirement of high level, so there are only 80 participants and good prizes 75+ (according to the basic criteria making quest and events you can reach 75 easily in a few weeks and in 2 days playing many hours, it would be a good incentive for the players reach 75+).
* I recommend that the event, gives experience to the participants at the end. Events from the most basic to BDW, FT and Chaos provide experience.
* That the prizes are not tradeable, so that the participants go to the event only to improve their character of the game and not to profit with the event.
* Adjust the drop ranges by monster difficulty, increase the drop rate in the event. I who play the event never get to complete an armor or have the 4 parts. Some golden puppy with a huge effort to defeat did not give a considerable drop to the time and spent pots.