Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    El-Morad

Knight Royale Bug Reports And Suggestions

Hail Knights!

Please share your problems with screenshots/videos that you encounter during Knight Royale tests under this post.

Dont forget; the most beneficial players will be rewarded with Npoints rewards!

Thank you for contributions!

NTT Game | Knight Online Team
    Last edited by Patheoz; 04-12-2018 at 07:20 AM.

HP Bar in the participants do not lower

This is obvious but is it normal in the event that the hp bar does not go down?
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 04-11-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Small contribution... Ronark Land has no towers (guess that doesn't count)

Knight Royale Map:

• When you join Clan Server, everytime pop up select nation even you have character done.
    • Today got box: failed register symbol and couldn't cancel or move it.
    • I Would like to move the survivor window on the screen.
    • When I try kill monster seems not doing damage doesn't matter weapon I use. Probably animation delay (I will try get video and update later).
    • A random player mention that after killed a GoldenPuppy monster, it doesn't gave a drop.

Last edited by Aky; 04-11-2018 at 07:18 PM.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Update:

When attack opposite player HP not down, but if other player attack me my HP down and character die, also happens with monsters.

I've found Pathoist sometimes display name in red other times blue, got confused to target them (not shown at video but you can see it at image below).

HP not down due failed attack, see right window information.

Attack to monster failed says target so far

Last edited by Aky; 04-11-2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Typo

I try to enter the event in merchant mode does not cancel the merchant and does not save the previous bar with which you played.

Monsters give you experience but it is not register in the windows of information.

In it patch the bleeding is making that u cant watch the press ok window in arena.

you can register event knight royale in dead status I take the place of player in event but it no teleport me inside event XD.Maybe in the patch is coming this bug Bleeding bug again there.

i've made a rogue char for the clan server, and when i want to make a new char it sais id and name is taken even if i use jadsjaljsdlkajdaldjkla for name :S can you fix it please?

Quote Originally Posted by iTzAlexDictator View Post
    i've made a rogue char for the clan server, and when i want to make a new char it sais id and name is taken even if i use jadsjaljsdlkajdaldjkla for name :S can you fix it please?
    Test server only allow one character per account.

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Test server only allow one character per account.
    ohhh nooo !(

knight royale's ad disappears if you press M, if M is pressed during the final count, the event does not take you inside.

In the previous one I registered but had M open, this did not take me to the event.

Some boxes do not drop, yesterday I killed a Dulian mini boss and did not give a box either.

Maybe is normal but Idk.

Updated 12 april 2018

Other, Who need weapons for kill mobs here the onepunchman bug(only use R no equipment for pve to begin). You cant make more dmg with fists that with weapons. With basic weapon and bow u make 16-32 but fitsts make 32-230 mobs. You cant use it in pvp.

Adding one more thing, some monsters do not give me a box. This happened when I attack with my fists. Rabbit no give me box.
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 04-12-2018 at 06:25 PM. Reason: adding new bugs same day