Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry DavisMagician THIEF!!!

2 weeks ago i was make deal with DavisMagician for exchange items mine DARK KNIGHT +7 for Aztec Faun +11 and ep +3 , lbol +3 from DavisMagician... he is tell me how he will give me later ep and lbol +3 on 3.aprill ofcourse he is not give me .. i want let you know all how he is thief DavisMagician from Sinners clan and there is his friend Sprezza he is told me how DavisMagician is good man and how i can trust him now i cant trust to nobody .. i will not forget on 15 gb this will not make me rich just want let you know how they are thiefs. Ofcourse he is give me phone number and when i was send mesage on WhatsApp he is block me ... here is my picture with DArk knight staff +7 http://prntscr.com/j2c1ar and here is my picture with davis staff aztec faun http://prntscr.com/j2c1sv just dont trust to nobody... dont be a idiot like me...

Davis phone number is here: +905069896777

thats all what i have i have more pics from chat and our deal but its nor importan and this cant help me only want let you know guys for thief!!!

I was with that guys, while they were trading. Davis would give ep+3 and lbol+3 to Seris. But he doesnt answer his pm and whatzup calls like a kid. I typed davis money of times but he never answer me too. Just dont trust anyone on this game. 15 gb not big money but u can see how ppl good or bad with that way.

yes for 15 gbs to make yourslf thief

Hi,

Firstly, get well soon.

Unfortunately, I understand that you have handed over the merchandise by swapping with your own hand, and I regret to tell you that this boy belongs to you.

In sections that everyone can see, the character is contrary to the rules that serve the accusatory sharing by sharing the name. Get Cheat Reports with proof of your complaints about fraud.

Using Cheat Reports

I post here my story , i want let you know for this guy only ... and for this items its my fault becouse i was trust him ... i just make post here becouse want let to know ppl from Gordion for this THIEF !!! but il make post on " Cheat and Reports "

I was shout in mora "DavisMagician THIEF " and he is pm me how he will report me becouse its crime what i do and i will get ban chat is here : http://prntscr.com/j4holo

http://prntscr.com/j4hps7

http://prntscr.com/j4hq3s

look when i ask i dont get answear !!! thief

you don't even know what you're doing right now. I'm sure of that. I have a job in many cities in Turkey. I always meet people like you, actually. I don't have time to deal with your bullshit, and I'm not on that level of mind. So I'm really reprising you with what you told me right now. I also appeal to the authorities who keep this in the forum knowing that what this person does is a crime. there's no proof of any documents that people pass my name, he's talking from the air. on top of that, you still do not delete the topic. Thank you.
    I will solve my problem by legal means if my various information is not found here and intervened in any way.

Idc !! If you are davis !!! You are thief for 15 gb you make yourslf to thief !!! Go in hell!!! i talk truth !! you are only one THIEF AND scammer and i let to know people for you !!! scammeR!!!! thief!!!!
    Last edited by S3R1S; 04-13-2018 at 12:01 AM.

And you can solve problem when you give me my items ep and lbol !! Only with this way they can delete post but il not give up i will spam and report you again !!! If i must il lose char and account but i will not give up !!! Scammer !! Thief !!

you think I'm your boss. you're wrong. I can't mess with you. you want me to put it on the paycheck? I did this trade with you. I don't care if you're happy. it doesn't interest you to regret it. from now on, I will write my answers in Turkish. I don't have to open translate. you use the translation. my job is not to mess with you. I can't do it anymore. I filled my report petition with what you said. with the evidence I have. he already knows who I am. I don't care what you think about me. I've been in my store a lot of thieves. I guess there's no way in the world that you're slandering me. I think the kind of theft you say is new. and we're in exchange for something. when the other party regret. the other side is a thief. you're funny

I won't answer anymore. you can talk to yourself.
    I'il speak Turkish if I give it to you