Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Wheel of Fortune yet again does not work for me.

Neither the "free spin" "spin for 80 npoints" works, it just say session has timed out please close the window, last time this event happened all my friends kept saying what they kept getting off the wheel, yet I was not able to get it to spin once, and now this time around, I have tried on multiple chars, and even from a separate account, and still get the same problem. Seems like every time there is some special event I somehow either miss out, or it just doesn't work for me.

Dedicated player of over 10 years. Civlit

Banned
    You should update your browser to latest version
    Last edited by ___Aegnor___; 04-05-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Race
    El-Morad
    Can you add a screenshot about your problem ?

"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."

Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    hmm I am not sure how to add a ss here.

Hello,

Can you delete cookies(Ctrl+F5) from your browser and try again?

If the problem persists, you need to update the browser you are using.

Windows 7 Internet Explorer 9 Uptade

In addition, to be able to capture images and transmit it to us, follow these steps,

With the right side of your keyboard - or with the PrintScreen key-you can easily capture an image in-game instantly.

After you have done this, you can easily access and save the image with the Ctrl+V operation by opening paint from the start section. After recording the image,

(Recommended image Upload site) www.hizliresim.com ' you can upload. After the upload is finished the site will give the size of the links 'access from the East' link do not.

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    Hello,

- this button on the right side of your keyboard, allows you to take an image instantly while in the game. When you press the key, the KSC file is created in the folder where the game is installed. what you need to do to convert KSC to JPG:

1- Open the KSCViewer program in the folder where the game is installed
    2- Press File > Open. Open your KSC file in the folder where the game is installed. (You will see the image you opened.)
    3- Then, press File> Save as. You can save the image as jpg to any part of your computer.

Recommended image upload site: hizliresim You need to upload your picture here.
    After uploading, make a note of the "Image Direct Address" link from the link that the website will give you and add it to your report.

Best Regards

Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    yes, i do have a couple KSC screen shots, just wasn't sure how to get those here, I will try that link you sent I guess if some other fixes still prevent me from using the wheel. Thank you.

I had the same problem, but after I updated internet explorer to release version 11 and rebooted the computer, I was able to spin the wheel.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I think you need to be like 2hours online in the game to get the free wheel every day.

It did the same with me .. I waited 2hours at least or more.. and I got the free spin.. yes I have the last internet explorer 11 on windows 7