Nice job NTTGAME (!!!!!)

Yeah now we missing old company. Why ???

Because you dont do this restore job. Illegal players all around they are not banned. Yeah, Im hacked really, but I cant get my items back.

Do this RESTORATIONS properly. You know who hacked us. The same hacker which hacked your database you know this. Why you asking us sill questions to dont give items back. WTH is the date of hack and char's date. How can I know these. Yes, you dont want to give items back and asking these questions.

Tell me what did you do properly since you got the game from old company. K2 was better and better till they sold illegal items. And also sheriff thing. YOu messed it too.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav View Post
    Yeah now we missing old company. Why ???

Because you dont do this restore job. Illegal players all around they are not banned. Yeah, Im hacked really, but I cant get my items back.

Do this RESTORATIONS properly. You know who hacked us. The same hacker which hacked your database you know this. Why you asking us sill questions to dont give items back. WTH is the date of hack and char's date. How can I know these. Yes, you dont want to give items back and asking these questions.

Tell me what did you do properly since you got the game from old company. K2 was better and better till they sold illegal items. And also sheriff thing. YOu messed it too.
    k2 was better? are you drunk or stupid? they selling for YEARS +9/10 items to players behind the curtine and you miss it? I dont, and im not saying ntt doing their job propetly.

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_[E] View Post
    k2 was better? are you drunk or stupid? they selling for YEARS +9/10 items to players behind the curtine and you miss it? I dont, and im not saying ntt doing their job propetly.
    First read my post again and look what I said. I said "till they sell illegal items". Now, are you stupid ?
    CarusoMaverick / Xigenon

HACKED

AND DONT GET RESTORATIONS

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_[E] View Post
    And tell me what they do properly ?
    CarusoMaverick / Xigenon

HACKED

AND DONT GET RESTORATIONS

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav View Post
    First read my post again and look what I said. I said "till they sell illegal items". Now, are you stupid ?
    nah u didint understood what im saying, they was selling items FROM BEGINING. And what they did propetly? almost nothing, except keepeing Europe out from hunded of +10 items and +3 uniqs from nowhere.
    Last edited by REGISS_[E]; 02-12-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Guys please try not to start flames here at the forum.
    We shouldn't discuss the old company hosting Knight Online here, but I think that the fact that they lost the game speaks for itself.