Account bug ......

I got a big problem . I can not connect to my account for 4 months. I sent a ticket to support a lot of times. I wanted to do when I log into the game Your account is currently blocked .

My account not banned . I sent a ticket to support so many times. Customer service tells me my account is open and active .

Ticket 925576 Answer : [Jan 28 2013 4:44PM] :
Thank you for contacting Knight Online World Support. According to the investigation on your account, after checking your account in our system, Issue seems already resolved. Your account is accesable at the moment and has no problems. Thank you for your understandings.

Ticket: 879628 Answer [Nov 20 2012 1:09AM] :
Dear ......., Our team has checked your status and found that your account is not banned. Please try to login again and you can use your account to play the game sequentially

Ticket 1078904 Answer:
Thank you for contacting the Knight Online World Support Team. We apologize for the issue concerning your account.
Please note that we are aware of the issue and our team is working on to fix it. Unfortunately we can not give you a certain time at the moment

Ticket #: 1078904 Answer :
We apologize for the issue concerning your account.
Please note that we are aware of the issue and our team is working on to fix it.
Unfortunately we can not give you a certain time at the moment.
You can always get the latest information from our official web site, facebook and twitter pages.

I really do not know what is wrong with you? I can not connect to my account for 4 months . I sent a ticket to support 20 units. Please check the help I am a victim ..

What's wrong with my account?