Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello Intruder,

First of all, sorry for late answer, i totally forgot about this topic.

And about topic, we'r all doing our best to punish all these guys in-game and work hard to handle with cheat reports section, i've talked with both Pera&Scorp_lion and rest of the CR team members to deal with the reports more carefully and as volunteers, they try to do their best.

This is not about being blind or acting irrelevant to your reports, we, as Game Masters need to be 100% sure to block a user, that's the exact reason. I hope that you'll understand what i'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Khenarth View Post
    Hello Intruder,

First of all, sorry for late answer, i totally forgot about this topic.

And about topic, we'r all doing our best to punish all these guys in-game and work hard to handle with cheat reports section, i've talked with both Pera&Scorp_lion and rest of the CR team members to deal with the reports more carefully and as volunteers, they try to do their best.

This is not about being blind or acting irrelevant to your reports, we, as Game Masters need to be 100% sure to block a user, that's the exact reason. I hope that you'll understand what i'm talking about.
    Hi Khenarth,

Thank you so much for the time to get back here, I do understand that you guys trying to be more cautious,
    but it also very frustrating to see how incident below evolves... and it is getting worse.

initially one or two person abuses that way,

weeks later without getting ban, players started to sick with it or seeing it is safe to cheat and they joined the group,
    then you have more and more players doing the same thing,
    this is what happening now, because players started to have the thinking that it is unlikely to get caught,
    rather than letting other people abuse TPT to themselves, might as well joint the party and and have fun on those legit players.

this is why you guys started to unable to keep up to ban those guys, it was leaving to grow last time and now it is unmanageable,
    just like if we don't stop a little boy when he started to learn bad, it will be very challenging to guide him back.

Hi Khenarth,

The longer the TPT/cheating user left unattended, the more times given to them to familiar with the tool on cheating,
    that said, they have more chance to explore the TPT and that makes them harder to get caught.
    and it directly impacts the players from enjoying the game and also makes GM/CR to spend more time and more afford to investigate.
    eg.
    when playerA started to use TPT initialy,
    he turns on the auto minor spam before he started a battle,
    This makes us very easy to capture the evidence.
    if leave it too long, he started to be more than more familiar to the tool and he able to delay only after a battle begins,
    and this makes it harder to prove its crime.
    when that happens,
    players get annoyed,
    - players quit? Nttgame lose money,
    - players complain? GM/CR needs to handle more workload and trickier investigations
    - players follow that approach? HOHO snow ball effect, lesser prem/pus profit, more complains too.

Last week, I reported a player (say, playerA),
    nothing happen at all for the entire week,
    and finally CR responded to me that they will investigate on that "playerA",
    guess what, at that night when I log in, "PlayerA" has transferred nation from orc to human with different clan,
    it makes me doubted that what a co-incident....

it also recalled me of (assuming this is truly the case, some of the CR/Mod/GM might know what I am referring.) I reported this PlayerA sometimes ago,
    he was initially named PlayerX, and he was abusing TPT as usual before CR actually responded to me to get him,
    then later, he renamed to PlayerA and again remain the same.

initially he was still not that familiar with TPT, it is quite easy to get his evidence, due to punishment was not there,
    he has more chances to practice on the TPT, it takes me quite hard to gather the evidences.
    and today again repeating the same as past.

My question is,
    is it really the case, when you committed a crime, you will be fine after you renamed or completed a nation transfer?

****bump****

**** BUMP ****

can anyone response to question below?
    My question is,
    "is it really the case, when you committed a crime, you will be fine(no longer ban, eg crime wipe off) after you renamed or completed a nation transfer?"

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    so my friend, every week a GM in general discussion forum post ( about the players who were permanently banned ) the numbers varies between 50/120 that is weekly !!! (or monthly) but ,,,, how come we have not see any cheater really banned? are they trying to fool us and make us shut up? for real mate ,,,,

I guess they aren´t banned or if they are banned very low penality. I'm not careful about this, I'll just stop reporting that I'm wasting my time on this.

Quote Originally Posted by SorryGameOverR View Post
    so my friend, every week a GM in general discussion forum post ( about the players who were permanently banned ) the numbers varies between 50/120 that is weekly !!! (or monthly) but ,,,, how come we have not see any cheater really banned? are they trying to fool us and make us shut up? for real mate ,,,,
    yes the number is different in each forum is very weird 100 turkish and 99 english section
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 07-15-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrudertest View Post
    **** BUMP ****

can anyone response to question below?
    My question is,
    "is it really the case, when you committed a crime, you will be fine(no longer ban, eg crime wipe off) after you renamed or completed a nation transfer?"
    at least please reply me on private message if you don't wish to publish here XD