Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Team answer when report is done, and you can see it.
    8 days ago my friend report guy for tp him to death no answer yet with video. what is the penalty of that?

bump~ no news?

still no news?

well..... i reported this guy WOLVESTugra.... reported deleted, and i still seeing him abusing the TPT in game LMAO................
    check this out....
    https://youtu.be/-LDYuiw1m4w

Besides, i also reported WOLVESOneStar, doing same sh...it.... and guess what... today his nick is WOLVESSSSSSSSSSSS (can't tell how many S)

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    the past few months i have reported many cheaters , and guess what , they have not even been sent to jail , they themselves admits of using macro/ pedal, and I can bet on everything i have that GMs knows that they are using it , but we dont see any serious action taken , i guess its time to find another game to spend my money on , where Game developers and masters actually respect fair play and protect it ,

Quote Originally Posted by SorryGameOverR View Post
    the past few months i have reported many cheaters , and guess what , they have not even been sent to jail , they themselves admits of using macro/ pedal, and I can bet on everything i have that GMs knows that they are using it , but we dont see any serious action taken , i guess its time to find another game to spend my money on , where Game developers and masters actually respect fair play and protect it ,
    well, it might be few reasons why you are still seeing them tho.
    - the evidence you provided not clear enough
    - Nttgame loves him (friend? sibling? cousin? partnership?)
    - Nttgame too busy to deal with it
    - Nttgame laziness
    - banned on low level char, and this is the new char with similar name or perhaps same name(renamed old char and banned and then recreated one with same name, expensive tho)
    - already banned but still they abuse again. (you think?)

one thing funny is to see the cheating character is actually high lvl83 with few rebirths completed,
    and still running like a pro abusing TPT in game as if he never banned it, and yeah like you said, he even admitted he is using tpt and challenged you back with "so what", lmao...

Just my curiosity, can a TPT user be a moderator (too)?

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    if The GMs can check the players Data as they say and can detect illegal activity then why do I need to provide an evidence? my video maker is not on 24/7 whenever i play the game , an addtionaly to your words , i started to think that the pedal sales team belong to ko team if u know what i am talking about ,

Quote Originally Posted by SorryGameOverR View Post
    if The GMs can check the players Data as they say and can detect illegal activity then why do I need to provide an evidence? my video maker is not on 24/7 whenever i play the game , an addtionaly to your words , i started to think that the pedal sales team belong to ko team if u know what i am talking about ,
    but i have different way of thought to be honest, what if they are spending good money on PUS compare to others? do you think they will ban those kind of players to reduce their profit? could this one be one of the reason for not getting ban? as said, WOLVESOneStar been renamed to WOLVESSSSSS, and i met him just now after I reported him 3 weeks ago with the video provided, guess what, he is now able to run through object plus cast spell while moving around lmao...... 3 weeks ago we can't kill each other , he always manage to run away when almost die, but today, he almost kill me while I made only 10% damage on him.... nttgame still not doing anything against him hahahahhah, this already showing a sign that "who care if you using TPT" especially for those low level character.

oh yeah... he even stand still (sit up and down) with minor heal spam only to let me attack him and provoke me,
    i can't even do sh...it on him hahahhahahahahahhaha what a joke.
    Last edited by Intrudertest; 04-06-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    the game seems to be very corrupted indeed, and I would say this, the game has lost more from those good people who quit the game because of cheaters more than what would they lose from those cheaters if they banned them , like i said before , there is a huge dark cloud above this called kopedal.com why Ntt game still hasnt sued this website? why not banned those who uses pedal? the game will lose more and more good players til there is no more players lol

Let's see why these people are behaving the same even if these videos are provided.
    what do you think? is it obvious that they are cheating? is it that hard to catch them as a proof?

WOLVESTugra
    https://youtu.be/-LDYuiw1m4w

WOVLESOneStar (renamed to WOLVESSSSSS)
    https://youtu.be/wTMXg6lPn20

I can not see anything anormal with WOLVESSSSSS. i pked with him, and agaisnt him. He is just a good player with super good items, thats it.