Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Handle of Cheat reports

Dear Nttgame / GM / CR responsible:

I reported a player with videos in Rosetta that clearly abusing either pedal or macro device(possible some sort of other speed hack),
    after some of the responsible has read it, I edited the post and uploaded more new videos that bring more evidence.

even if Perastis claimed there is no server name shown, but there are more than one video with server name are provided that shows the cheating incident, but it was just concluded with no server name shown and the post was locked up. I have no chance to even response on that cheat report as it was closed.

after it was closed, I create again the another post with new videos added, but ScorpLion closed it up again claiming it is double report,
    again leads me no way to response it.

How can it be a double report when it was previously close up incorrectly and unattended?

if today or tomorrow I meet the player again with same cheat, and i capture video again and report, will it consider a double report again?
    for god sake, cheat the video's date and look into this incident and the records, if the case TRULY handled in proper manner regardless it is accepted or rejected only then it should consider a double report.

I am not challenging you ScorpLion, but it is truly a serious issue to let the cheaters sneak away and continue to annoy other players in game.

Should this working procedure be revised?

can i get any of the authorized party response on my post? I am still seeing those people running free in game with the cheats.

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello Intruder,

Thanks for informing us about this issue. I'll check your reports on Cheat Reports and will talk with both Scorp_Lion and Perastis.

Regards

Thank you so much for the time Khenarth, I am very glad to see you response here to help out the players.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
    Thank you again.

Best regards.

Hi Khenarth,
    Not sure if you have the chance to talk to both Scorp_lion and Perastis?

Thank you.

Erm.. anyone mind to give me some response?

the WOLVES clan pack is growing and more and more TPT sins are rules ardream map with the TPT,

can you imagine that a sin can actually run into the middle of the opponent town, kill one or two target, spam minor and then run back out the town without dying?

can you imagine that the moment when u see one sin, and the next second you are dead? you can't even pot at all, one sin make 8hits++ instantly and 2 or more sins doing the same at the same time, you can't even get a priest to help you.

that is totally can't play at all, you keep seeing those cheating sin, hit extremely fast plus with fast auto minor heal spam, that makes them invincible.

c'mon gm, can you see there no "NORMAL" game play at all.

if you don't believe me, then make one secret ardream character, you can create best items for it, go and versus any of them and see how well they cheat,
    and tell me if for normal player can really enjoy the game and willing to spend more money on PUS and premium.

it is in ROSETTA server ardream map.

by the way, there is one thing I would like to highlight too.
    this WOLVES pack with TPT, they joined lvl83 lunar war too,
    can you imagine a pack of lvl 59 with cheat play against higher end gear + high level character player?
    does it make any sense to you for them to play in lvl83 lunar war with lvl59 character and capped gear?

yeah, They close the cheat report without answer. You need resend the report again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThuDoR View Post
    yeah, They close the cheat report without answer. You need resend the report again.
    that's not how it works, they might close it again by claiming double report.
    according to my understanding, one of the mod told me the way how their system works is,
    when it is gone, it doesn't mean it is removed, it means it is either in progress of investigating or it has been queued for an investigation or it has been finalized.

but regardless of what, we can't tell what it is, because, to us, there might be a possibility of "report is ignored or discarded".
    things like that should be transparent to the person who report in order to show the fairness in game.
    with all due respect to Nttgame staffs, I am from MYKO, and I experienced how corrupted the GMs are.

ideally, they should provide the status report to the person who reported the incident to satisfy the customer's "complaint"

Quote Originally Posted by ThuDoR View Post
    When you don't see your report at CR list it means it's under review, and report it's moved to other place that you cannot access.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!