Ardream sin gear suggestion please.

Guys,

can anyone tell me what is the strongest sin gear for ardream char in order for him to hit one kill a rogue that is with below gear.

- eagle eye 9+
    - chitin 9set,
    - on AC buff
    - Priest pendant3
    - elf belt 3
    - dual elf right 3
    - elf metal earring 3
    - silver earring 3
    - dragon wing on def bonus
    - minerva package
    - 1k HP buff

is it ever possible to do so? because I tried few times as archer on a same person and the outcomes are the same.
    there is no damage shows up on the status window, only says you are dead(NP lost) hahahahahhaha.

Thank you for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrudertest View Post
    Guys,

can anyone tell me what is the strongest sin gear for ardream char in order for him to hit one kill a rogue that is with below gear.

- eagle eye 9+
    - chitin 9set,
    - on AC buff
    - Priest pendant3
    - elf belt 3
    - dual elf right 3
    - elf metal earring 3
    - silver earring 3
    - dragon wing on def bonus
    - minerva package
    - 1k HP buff

is it ever possible to do so? because I tried few times as archer on a same person and the outcomes are the same.
    there is no damage shows up on the status window, only says you are dead(NP lost) hahahahahhaha.

Thank you for the tip.
    or perhaps anyone can guide me how to build a tough archer?

Well, come to Ardream Map Rosetta, the orc nation WOLVES clan started to have more and more sin that able to do instant kill (extreme fast speed of attack).

what is the fun? an adream sin character able to stay in opponent towns to attack more than 8 attacks and kill a warrior that is with shield AND HE CAN STILL TOWN. lmao

no one has the clue how to build a tough sin? or get a pedal is the answer?

Well, come to Ardream Map Rosetta, the orc nation WOLVES clan started to have more and more sin that able to do instant kill (extreme fast speed of attack).

what is the fun? an adream sin character able to stay in opponent towns to attack more than 8 attacks and kill a warrior that is with shield AND HE CAN STILL TOWN. lmao

no one has the clue how to build a tough sin? or get a pedal is the answer?
    Dual 10 wb / 9 Chitin set / Dual 3 Rof / 3 Neck / 3 Elf belt / Dual 3 EME /

Full pus + the thing u said LUL

$$$ Talks, the end.

Oh i forgot to say, sins are the most overpowered class of this game, ( after kurians) so whatever item u get or not, if u are debuffed, that's 1 hit or 2. Even maybe if u arent debuffed, topkek.
    Last edited by xShapez; 03-16-2018 at 01:21 PM.

you will cry when you get caught , assuming you never hide away your items when log off

you will cry when you get caught , assuming you never hide away your items when log off
    I personally don't use any 3rd party tool, and i'm against it. But you are right, they'll cry when they finally get banned

xShapez : just make sure few things, 1)keep the uber items in that char, don't hide it away, 2)hope you come and tell me when it is your turn. it wouldn't be too long I can assure you that 0NBASI is well-known

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    they will not get banned , that is what we have seen the past 3 years , and still see
    Last edited by SorryGameOverR; 03-23-2018 at 07:48 PM.

SorryGameOverR :

no, they are, just that.... need to filter "who is banned who is not"~.
    you will notice some players often change nick, are they too rich or there is a catch @.@
    even if they are too rich to keep changing nick but you can see they often change to similar nick or something that is funny.
    such like from "Killer" become "Kill3r", or "from "2341" become "234234" hahahahhahaha

0NBASI, what about you?