Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

Assign keyboard numbers to mouse legit or not ?

I know that Macro mouse and macro keyboard are forbidden (none legit). + pedal = because they use macro programs..
    I know there is some programs that you can use to assign keyboard key to a mouse with like exemple a mouse of 5 buttons.. but I want to know if those programs are legit or not. I don't have those macro mouses or keyboards only standard. But I got a mouse with 5 boutons.

I play legit so I want to stay legit... that's why i'm asking.

Thank You! Have a nice day! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueOne View Post
    I know that Macro mouse and macro keyboard are forbidden (none legit). + pedal = because they use macro programs..
    I know there is some programs that you can use to assign keyboard key to a mouse with like exemple a mouse of 5 buttons.. but I want to know if those programs are legit or not. I don't have those macro mouses or keyboards only standard. But I got a mouse with 5 boutons.

I play legit so I want to stay legit... that's why i'm asking.

Thank You! Have a nice day! ^_^
    Please correct me if i am wrong,
    you need software support in order to do extra mapping on the keystroke, same concept the macro device using script to do series of keystrokes,
    personally i would say it is consider illegal as long as you map ingame key stroke from device to another in order to benefit your game play.
    but to me it is fine if you are mapping your keystrong say "NUM" that support for push and talk on teamspeak on your mouse button, then I guess it is acceptable tho.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I wish we could use a setting in the game to say exemple configure key 5 of the skill bar to use 3rd button on the mouse.. but once done you can't use the key 5 on the keyboard.

Well, I got my answer thank you bro ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueOne View Post
    I wish we could use a setting in the game to say exemple configure key 5 of the skill bar to use 3rd button on the mouse.. but once done you can't use the key 5 on the keyboard.

Well, I got my answer thank you bro ^_^
    what i said before is just my thoughts, my feed back means nothing bro, it is best to get the answer from Nttgame staff if possible, who knows they take it as no big deal?

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Let's wait for maybe an answer xD