Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Exclamation I need answers! why and what is the meaning of this?

hi all.
    I just want to know, why my thread in cheat report was suddenly , without any reason...... DELECTED?
    I reported a player who was almost certainly cheating, with all evidences, with a public published video in youtube, with nickname and with high graphics quality for let you all see everything.
    all this is inconceivable, for what reason my thread was delected? please dont come here to say me there arent enough proofs, because in that video there is everything you need.

Banned
    Nickname
    빠른코르트
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)

I think it's an automatic answer.
    everything is inadequate evidence.
    only the game player's account, it should not be too difficult to examine.

Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    hi all.
    I just want to know, why my thread in cheat report was suddenly , without any reason...... DELECTED?
    I reported a player who was almost certainly cheating, with all evidences, with a public published video in youtube, with nickname and with high graphics quality for let you all see everything.
    all this is inconceivable, for what reason my thread was delected? please dont come here to say me there arent enough proofs, because in that video there is everything you need.
    it happened to me as well, plenty of my cheat reports that clearly showing those players are cheating,
    even they are abusing dragon guard bug on refugees on lunar log war,
    post are gone, been told by a friend that "gone means processing", but problem is, i still seeing them running in game hahahahhahahha.

1stArchery in rosetta <---- i capture the video of him, he was stucked at the moradon's fence for event mobs, can't move nor hit any of the mob but he cast spell nonstop for long hours, reported it, guess what, still seeing him lol

I think the best way is allow everyone use pedal,
    at least only issue is pedal vs k0xp, rather than manual vs macro, pedal, k0xp.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Please take note on this.....As I have known for a long time now, that when a cheat report has been made.....In which you can no longer see on your private section of reporting....this means your report has been moved to another top priority list to begin an investigation.....This does not mean that your report has been deleted.....Sometimes it may be hard for them to track or trace players movement unless they are online to begin with.....So my advice to you is be patient and the culprit will eventually get punished.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Why assume it means it is being ignored? Did you look at the report over the next few days?

For the few that I did, I got a response saying they were being looked into/will be taken care of appropriately. These responses were within 1/2 days. Then deleted a few days later. And I haven't seen the few of the hackers in-game. (Don't even keep track/remember all who i reported to keep track in game.)

(Might also be to keep that thread clean or whatever system they have that makes you not see other's reports.)