Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jail

jail

On the 5 of january, i was sitting in moradon, for free exp on my char, vintersol1 when i got back to pc, i found out that my char has been put into jail.
    I sit most week days - evnings - nights like this, so i really dont understand why i have been put in jail.
    I have played this game now for 10-12 years, i have always played 100% legit, i have never cheatet - used any program or what ever.
    So i ask to you if you can plz look into my acc one more time, and you will see that ther has been a misstake, and can you plzz make the misstake right so that i can come out of jail and play again.
    Thank you vintersol1

my cs ticket id is : AEQ-919-86463

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Somebody help she.
    I know vintersol1 since I started my knight online gaming around 9 years ago and from my point of view there is no doubts about her innocence, vintersol1 is 100% legal player.
    There is not any proof for send she in jail, and i am not the only one who cold say this.
    Everybody does errors, this is absolutely an error.
    I ask to GMs to check again this case.

Vintersol is one of the most honest and respected members of our clan PhoenixWarlords. We dont allow cheaters and 100% know she would never consider cheating in any way, shape or form. We are one of the oldest clans on Ares and she has been with us for many years. To accuse her of cheating when so many actually do and get away with it, is a insult. The gm who jailed her made a mistake, maybe celebrated new year a little too enthusiastically or needs some new spectacles, I really dont know or care. Just look into her case please and release her char from jail before we lose a good honest friend and clan member as she will not pay to get from jail as she has done nothing wrong.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Good Day Everyone , to GMs and Moderators , i am known of reporting cheaters no matter who , ive had many reports that were accepted and some not , but i know vintersol in person , she is one of the most respectful people in this game , and is this some kind of a joke throwing her to jail for no reason? yeah i said i know her in person , she is a clean player with out any doubt ...

Good afternoon, vintersol1 is one of the nicest and legit player i've ever met, i'm sure injustice has been done here. Needless to say , she has been playing many years here w/o any problems and many Ares's players know her.
    i really look forward to take look into her case and correct this mistake.

HI, i started to play this game in 2003 and i stopped in 2010 because i was hacked by cheaters... I play again on new account because now it's safe thanks to OTP. You did good with this, but you do wrong to send vintersol1 to jail. She plays legit, she is so respectfull about rules of game, i don't know how you can accuse her to cheat. Many players use pedal or TBL and they are still in game... Before throw in jail, you should verify and check the proofs, and in this case you won't find any !!! I spend money for this game, look my account and you will see, if you throw honest people into jail and if you don't put vintersol1 out of jail, i will reconsider my position for this game => no more money, and i won't be alone to do this...

I know vintersol for 5 years or more and meanwhile we did many activities together in this game and i saw her doing best she can does with ur ownskills. I mean she is maybe one of few legal players left in this game. on the otherhand she is very helpful person in real life also. She does everything good for hher family and she is a newby grandma. nowadays she is full time worker for her granddaughter and she only comes online for sitting exp and i am so curious and shocked how can she be sent to jail. This is maybe called as lost of last castle of being kind and clear in this game. I am so sorry for this mistaken judgement.
    (from and ex-PW member and PW lover forever IEnteiI , iONiQ - Ares)

İ know vintersol for very long time , and she is one of the most legit players in the game . she was sitting for exp in game while she has been sending in to jail , im sure it s a mistake judge , becouse im sure %100 she s not a cheater , all PW members hates cheaters allways . looks like a mistake i hope it will be fixed soon . ty

Vintersol a really helpfull and correct and LEGIT player. I lucky that I can be with same clan with vintersol1. She is our grandma! Yeah she not a young girl or boy who like cheat for fun! I know she never use illegal program or etc. Why???? Coz she was problem how post here. How can use cheat if cant post to a forum? How can say she is cheater? If she just sitting in her place about 7/24 and join to war. In war never random party just with her clanies. Well pls see again your judge coz she is clean and legit! She no wanna pay for item coz she didn't make mistake! Pls help us! That we can get back our friend. Thx so much.
    Krisz. (LazyBear)