Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Mizio io sono io. We cant speak italian in here I think, i sent you a pm some weeks ago, please get a look there (Y)

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Khenarth View Post
    Sad to say that Christmas Events are postponed for a while(2 weeks). Hope you enjoy 50% increase events till christmas events >.<
    thanks a lot, always the best

Banned
    Still no events

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by ___Aegnor___ View Post
    Still no events
    +50% np, exp, coin is the event for Christmas and new year celebration.... Yeah isnt the same thing of the last years... Hope for Christians 2018 :>

Banned
    Nickname
    빠른코르트
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizio View Post
    chi sei tu? Italian995

I've been playing for a long time too, and the Christmas event lasted even a month in the past years, already last year has halved the time, in fact it lasted 15 days only with the excuse of having problems with the pach, this year isn't started ???
    Khenarth Christmas is now for us !!!
    when we talk about an event, which touches the culture or religion of any people, we must use respect
    Do it late or don't do it right, it is disrespect.
    Doing it after 15 days is even more offensive, better don't start it at this point.... but need to learn what is the respect for every Culture and Religions of this planet (because internet, so a game, is a part of it !! ), this is my Merry Christmas for all. !

Wait for 11th January. Mizio u never login lol

I know u guys mean well but having Christmas now is silly - are we meant to be celebrating a month late or 11 months early?

Regardless, you guys totally missed the point regarding cultural events and sensitivity to those events - and just in case you are unaware, the bunnies we were given in December are culturally related to easter and easter eggs not to Christmas - or did you know that already and were just trying to confuse everyone

Quote Originally Posted by R3tribution View Post
    I know u guys mean well but having Christmas now is silly - are we meant to be celebrating a month late or 11 months early?

Regardless, you guys totally missed the point regarding cultural events and sensitivity to those events - and just in case you are unaware, the bunnies we were given in December are culturally related to easter and easter eggs not to Christmas - or did you know that already and were just trying to confuse everyone
    it's just a game buddy, just be happy they got the event out.
    If you are using this game to tell you when you should be celebrating anything in real life, I suggest you seek mental help.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRogue View Post
    it's just a game buddy, just be happy they got the event out.
    If you are using this game to tell you when you should be celebrating anything in real life, I suggest you seek mental help.
    So you say that they can put christmas event anytime? Yea sure Christmas event in summer fuck logic.