Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

searching english players!!!!

I'm playing knight online on detsan server, looking for some English talking people to play with.
    willing to change server.

hope to get respone.

hello there ; are you still playing on destan? i did play a bit and had a hard time finding other players to play with due to language issues

I CAN SPEAK BOTH LANGUAGES .. MY WIFE IS ENGLISH .. I PLAY HUMAN ON DESTAN SERVER .. LET ME KNOW IF U RE ALSO HUMAN ... SO WE CAN DO SOMETHING TOGETHER . ım glad someone can speak englısh well ... ıts very busy serer but quıte fun hope u both have human character and ı can show you how turkısh people does hospıtalıty =) glad to meet you both already guys .. enjoy ur day and enjoy ur game ...=)

im coming. my char name is backwoods

what is your char name

hi every 1 I am from Greece and I just started at destan after 9-10 years without k.o looking for engl speakers . and if some1 can answer me that how I can take nps
    so I can open trade and merchant

Hey Guys,

I'm in the same boat as some of you guys.

Used to play long time ago and surprised to see my account still active on Destan.

Looking for english speaking players to play with, in game name is Kr0n

Few high level chars with decent gear.

Hello from sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0n View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm in the same boat as some of you guys.

Used to play long time ago and surprised to see my account still active on Destan.

Looking for english speaking players to play with, in game name is Kr0n

Few high level chars with decent gear.
    Hi bro who is it

hello guys just came back from a 12 year break, am in destan looking fofr english speaking clan, name is Blade4Life

Anyone still plays on Destan here? We created the English clan IWakanDAI and soon do cape quests once we are grade III or above. Still needs some time.. We play with world wide pentagon members throughout the whole globe. Send me a message i will get back to you fellas!