Problem with buying npoints with paypal

Hello,
    I have tried to buy $112 worth of Npoint. But I dont think it have went through (i have waited about 7 days). I have bought Npoints before and it worked fine...
    It says i have available to buy for $280 worth of Npoints but it wont let me i think
    Can someone please make a check for this account and see what the problem is so i can buy the $112 one?

Also im using paypal and i have used many times before on the acc if it helps u.

Hope u can help me out!
    edit: i just tried to buy a new pack of $112 npoint and it said transaction complete wait 0-72 hours, i hope this time it will be accepted

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I do not know what the delay is, but here is my problem pertaining to paypal......when I recharge a payment for paypal....the transaction is extremely long.......if I were to place say for example $50.00 dollars onto my paypal account.....they take monies out of my banking account within minutes.....however the problem lies from bank back to paypal.....I usually have to wait up to 19 days before checking paypal account and checking out my currencies to see if I have a balance to go forward and place on Rxty....O shall make it clear that it is not my bank, since they always acknowledge payments of any kind and shows up on my invoice.....I also have notice in the last 4 months, that paypal has taken out addition charges from my bank, and would really like to know why.....any information as to how I can find out about this would be most appreciated....thanks.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Rosetta
    Race
    Karus
    I guess you did not pay attention to the statement on the site.
    It is written there...
    ''For your protection , you will be limited to $28 worth of purchases for the first month.
    After that , your purchase maximum may be increased to $280 per month.
    Ntt ESN has no limitation.''

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemila View Post
    I guess you did not pay attention to the statement on the site.
    It is written there...
    ''For your protection , you will be limited to $28 worth of purchases for the first month.
    After that , your purchase maximum may be increased to $280 per month.
    Ntt ESN has no limitation.''
    It says that on the right of the page.
    Right below where I can choose how many Npoints i wanna buy it says ''Available payment limit $280. / month''
    Also I have bought Npoints before, so shouldn't my account already be verified?

Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Rosetta
    Race
    Karus
    I am not sure.
    I think you should not wait for someone to be competent

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemila View Post
    I am not sure.
    I think you should not wait for someone to be competent
    I hope this is not the case, and the admins still help people ^^ otherwise i cant play this game.. i need the premiums

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    I do not know what the delay is, but here is my problem pertaining to paypal......when I recharge a payment for paypal....the transaction is extremely long.......if I were to place say for example $50.00 dollars onto my paypal account.....they take monies out of my banking account within minutes.....however the problem lies from bank back to paypal.....I usually have to wait up to 19 days before checking paypal account and checking out my currencies to see if I have a balance to go forward and place on Rxty....O shall make it clear that it is not my bank, since they always acknowledge payments of any kind and shows up on my invoice.....I also have notice in the last 4 months, that paypal has taken out addition charges from my bank, and would really like to know why.....any information as to how I can find out about this would be most appreciated....thanks.
    you get less npoints when paying by rixty as opposed to other forms of payments...
    as for paypal, I always use by paying by paypal balance, paying by paypal via bank account will take a long time because it takes at least 3 business days to clear the bank, if not more. Also, it seems they only process paypal orders during Turkey daytime so add on another day if you are not in the same timezone.
    I'm not sure what the extra paypal charges are but I would assume that they are the foreign transaction fees if your currency isn't the same as being paid (ie, usd, eu, etc)

Still looking for why my account do not receive npoint and why paypal dont work.. it wont take money from my card. there is enough money on my card for this transaction