Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by EK3 View Post
    so i downloaded steam ko... i log to just fine, it has same patch as nttgame ko. uses xigncode etc.. idk what the problem is here.. so ftw playing steam ko
    I have way too many characters on USKO that I really don't want to move to Steam Ko. It's no fun exping.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrei View Post
    I have way too many characters on USKO that I really don't want to move to Steam Ko. It's no fun exping.
    i do to. but bro, theres an english / spanish server :O i just logged it last night to test "my supposed net" and im still logged this morning as i have stayed logged over night. im just trying to do process of elimination and im still getting confused. im able to play steamko with same exact patches as nttgame... ive done everything pertaining to my pc to correct the issue to log nttgame ko but no success. only few of us are having these issues while others are able to log without hassle... what did we miss? is nttgame for certain its our isp / pc program? if you log a different computer that doesnt have ko on it on a different network can you log ko with out issue? i had my isp send a reboot to my modem and my cable box. this still didnt fix issue just made me waste more time attempting to fix.

so now im playing steam ko on a server that doesnt have op gear yet nor reb characters yet. well at least i havent seen any just yet. maybe our issue will be fixed on next maintenance next week 4 days from today...??? i dont know, thus is why im playing on steam ko.. btw i have over 90gb of items on ares, that i paid for by selling power up store items. so im not to happy not being able to play with kc still sitting on my account... yea im not to happy at all. so steam ko it is until either nttgame issue is fixed or i have a fully lvled and geared toon on steam ko which ill start working on....

Now baldore... yea i know this man has over XXXXX amount of gb on his toons that he plays. since the beginning of time.. i know he madder than hot fudge brownies being covered with vanilla ice cream in a 2oz cup....

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by EK3 View Post
    i do to. but bro, theres an english / spanish server :O i just logged it last night to test "my supposed net" and im still logged this morning as i have stayed logged over night. im just trying to do process of elimination and im still getting confused. im able to play steamko with same exact patches as nttgame... ive done everything pertaining to my pc to correct the issue to log nttgame ko but no success. only few of us are having these issues while others are able to log without hassle... what did we miss? is nttgame for certain its our isp / pc program? if you log a different computer that doesnt have ko on it on a different network can you log ko with out issue? i had my isp send a reboot to my modem and my cable box. this still didnt fix issue just made me waste more time attempting to fix.

so now im playing steam ko on a server that doesnt have op gear yet nor reb characters yet. well at least i havent seen any just yet. maybe our issue will be fixed on next maintenance next week 4 days from today...??? i dont know, thus is why im playing on steam ko.. btw i have over 90gb of items on ares, that i paid for by selling power up store items. so im not to happy not being able to play with kc still sitting on my account... yea im not to happy at all. so steam ko it is until either nttgame issue is fixed or i have a fully lvled and geared toon on steam ko which ill start working on....

Now baldore... yea i know this man has over XXXXX amount of gb on his toons that he plays. since the beginning of time.. i know he madder than hot fudge brownies being covered with vanilla ice cream in a 2oz cup....
    Fair enough. But for me, if there is no solution or doesn't get fixed, I'm done. All there is to it. And I am not really angry...yet.

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    I may have fixed it. Let me run it a little bit more and I will update to give you instructions. Stay tuned.

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Alrighty then. Both computers have had the characters online for more than 10 minutes. I assume it is fixed for now.

Below is the very complicated instructions:

1. Right click on your network connection and go to Network and Sharing Center.
    2. Click on Change Adapter Settings.
    3. Right click on your Adapter. (EX: Local Area Connection)
    4. Click on Internet protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) and click on properties.
    5. Change option from Obtain DNS automaticall to USE the following DNS server addresses:

Prefered DNS: 8.8.8.8
    Alternate DNS: 8.8.4.4

Press ok and try again.

Good luck.

This is a North America Problem! SO that means they don't give twoF^%$# About us! It will take a week to fix! Then we might get a free fishing rod for the loss of prem!! But if It was on Turk side It would have been fixed is 30min! And No Mr GM Don't tell me I'm wrong! I been here for 13 years and there is a pattern you clowns have! FIX IT!

I'm glad you took the peddle away from the turks but with that! You seem to Jack everything else up as usual

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal_El View Post
    This is a North America Problem! SO that means they don't give twoF^%$# About us! It will take a week to fix! Then we might get a free fishing rod for the loss of prem!! But if It was on Turk side It would have been fixed is 30min! And No Mr GM Don't tell me I'm wrong! I been here for 13 years and there is a pattern you clowns have! FIX IT!

I'm glad you took the peddle away from the turks but with that! You seem to Jack everything else up as usual
    Did you try to change the DNS address as i posted? I have been on for over an hour without getting the error. No problem on all the PC's I play so far.

And honestly, posting the rant will not get us anywhere. (Although you are right in if the correct people had the problems, it would be fixed faster.)

Alrighty then. Both computers have had the characters online for more than 10 minutes. I assume it is fixed for now.

Below is the very complicated instructions:

1. Right click on your network connection and go to Network and Sharing Center.
    2. Click on Change Adapter Settings.
    3. Right click on your Adapter. (EX: Local Area Connection)
    4. Click on Internet protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) and click on properties.
    5. Change option from Obtain DNS automaticall to USE the following DNS server addresses:

Prefered DNS: 8.8.8.8
    Alternate DNS: 8.8.4.4

Press ok and try again.

Good luck.
    holy crap Surrei you're awesome. I owe you a beer. look forward to seeing you in cz. gm's can get bent.

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by majgac1 View Post
    holy crap Surrei you're awesome. I owe you a beer. look forward to seeing you in cz. gm's can get bent.
    Awesome. Glad it worked. Cya in game.

Sad i missed war yesterday though.

Funny enough, found the solution by accident after searching for other problems caused probably by restarting my modem.

Awesome. Glad it worked. Cya in game.

Sad i missed war yesterday though.

Funny enough, found the solution by accident after searching for other problems caused probably by restarting my modem.
    you won first war. my clannie had no problem getting game and found it amusing to let me know how it was going. ty