Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Hi all,
    I don't have the problem you are talking about and i'm from N. America but have a suggestion..more like a shot in the dark. When i used to get XigNcode errors, i tried this one fix and it worked out. I'm not sure if it might help or not but it's something you can try.

Look for the xmag.xem file in your NTTGAME/knightonlineEN/XigNcode/ folder and delete it. When you start up KO again, XigNcode will generate a new xmag.xem file. I'm not sure what the file is for but it did help fix the error that i got in the past. Maybe it might help you guys...or not. Worth a shot?

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambleEgged View Post
    Hi all,
    I don't have the problem you are talking about and i'm from N. America but have a suggestion..more like a shot in the dark. When i used to get XigNcode errors, i tried this one fix and it worked out. I'm not sure if it might help or not but it's something you can try.

Look for the xmag.xem file in your NTTGAME/knightonlineEN/XigNcode/ folder and delete it. When you start up KO again, XigNcode will generate a new xmag.xem file. I'm not sure what the file is for but it did help fix the error that i got in the past. Maybe it might help you guys...or not. Worth a shot?
    Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately did not work.

Any other ideas? I'm up for trying them.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambleEgged View Post
    Hi all,

it didnt work for me

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    MiSFiTS
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    I suppose we could open c://
    Locate the methane folder
    Delete the folder and
    Go to local pub
    TheTrom

when you guys are resetting the modem/router, be sure to wait at least 5 to 10 minutes before turning it on again.
    The actual proper procedure to reset a router/modem is to physically unplug all cables and power outlet from the modem/router and wait
    a few minutes. It will also help if you record your ip adress before the reset and ip address after the reset. If they are the same....it's likely you will still have the same problem...

but this is a XIGNCODE problem and my opinion is that they are a crappy company with crappy products... so who knows there could be many more issues they don't want to admit to

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Quote Originally Posted by EliteRogue View Post
    when you guys are resetting the modem/router, be sure to wait at least 5 to 10 minutes before turning it on again.
    The actual proper procedure to reset a router/modem is to physically unplug all cables and power outlet from the modem/router and wait
    a few minutes. It will also help if you record your ip adress before the reset and ip address after the reset. If they are the same....it's likely you will still have the same problem...

but this is a XIGNCODE problem and my opinion is that they are a crappy company with crappy products... so who knows there could be many more issues they don't want to admit to
    good advice brotha

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    so heres what ive done and im on longer than 1 minute in game.. I ve uninstalled my anti-virus / spyware program. now im currently playing the game. No its not a good idea to do, as there are many many threats out there. but this resolved the issue ive been having. im going to reinstall my program and post again if i can log.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    well, i didnt have to reinstall my anti-virus / spyware... i was kicked yet again with xigncode message... fudge man!!!!

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by EK3 View Post
    well, i didnt have to reinstall my anti-virus / spyware... i was kicked yet again with xigncode message... fudge man!!!!
    Lol. Yeah I tried that on one of my computers yesterday. The other has just the default windows 10 defender. Neither worked.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    so i downloaded steam ko... i log to just fine, it has same patch as nttgame ko. uses xigncode etc.. idk what the problem is here.. so ftw playing steam ko