Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    MiSFiTS
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Kicks me out as well, restarted everything and I have the exact same response form [email protected]
    TheTrom

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    ok so i lied. I logged this morning before leaving for work, i was able to set up merch, i waited approx. 3 minutes pming people in game, now im home, dc'ed with error message and i just tried to load again, i get on in game then shortly after dc.... same issue as i had last night since update.

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by EK3 View Post
    ok so i lied. I logged this morning before leaving for work, i was able to set up merch, i waited approx. 3 minutes pming people in game, now im home, dc'ed with error message and i just tried to load again, i get on in game then shortly after dc.... same issue as i had last night since update.
    At least you got to merch. I get kicked out right when its time to stop blinking.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrei View Post
    At least you got to merch. I get kicked out right when its time to stop blinking.
    lol i prolly dc'ed right after i left the pc. now, when i log i have just enough time to type /town and i town and run a square (step) maybe 2 and poof dc with message.

I had a similar problem a few months ago, I believe the issue is a common problem with all games that use XIGNCODE , just google the error code along with XIGNCODE and you should get some helpful resolution tips.
    For my issue, I believe it was due to XIGNCODE not validiting the IP address I was on, so it took some time. You can try, as a test, to
    login with a different ip address, either by going to another location (school, public wifi, etc) or using a VPN...

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRogue View Post
    I had a similar problem a few months ago, I believe the issue is a common problem with all games that use XIGNCODE , just google the error code along with XIGNCODE and you should get some helpful resolution tips.
    For my issue, I believe it was due to XIGNCODE not validiting the IP address I was on, so it took some time. You can try, as a test, to
    login with a different ip address, either by going to another location (school, public wifi, etc) or using a VPN...
    I've tried most that I can find on google.

Regedit didn't work. reinstalling KO didn't work. Other computer didn't work. Closing everything didn't work. (Tried on computer with very little installations and files). Restarting modem didn't work. As for VPN isn't it part of the illegal software XIGNCODE is supposed to detect?

I could try another network, but that kind of defeats the purpose (And I really don't really want to run KO on work network).

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    MiSFiTS
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Any chance we can get an update on this issue? Most companies put up information regarding customer outages. I realize this is not a normal company, however, it would kindle some hope to those of us who have no clue what is going on...
    TheTrom

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRogue View Post
    ive tried on both my pc's with different OS, un plugged my modem, restarted my pc, turned off my firewall / antivirus (microsoft essentials) . i've turned on my fire walls and antivirus put in allowances etc.. didnt have these issues before the main but got these issues right after server was back up.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrom View Post
    Any chance we can get an update on this issue? Most companies put up information regarding customer outages. I realize this is not a normal company, however, it would kindle some hope to those of us who have no clue what is going on...
    Yessss I agree, and disagree... this is a normal company, information should be provided especially to those who pay to play (premium users, scroll users, Power Up Store Item Buyers.) Need to keep the people who are providing you a paycheck happy.. ^_^

Nickname
    __CYPHER__
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xEXILEx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Still Nothing :/ Same crap!