KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xEXILEx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by baldore View Post
    ok what the is with this crap? You applied a clearly untested patch. It has caused numerous problems for a lot of people and the only thing you say is restart your router. Everyone of us that are having this trouble have done everything and nothing is working. Come on give us some kind of info here. You hopefully can see those of us with premium service are becoming unhappy here. This is basically 2 days now and nothing, with premium on multiple accounts you not giving us some kind of an update on the problem it is beginning to fell like i am being robbed of my money.
    they didnt something to get rid of pedle and as ususl jacked everthing else up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baldore View Post
    Ok what the is with this crap? You applied a clearly untested patch. It has caused numerous problems for a lot of people and the only thing you say is restart your router. Everyone of us that are having this trouble have done everything and nothing is working. Come on give us some kind of info here. You hopefully can see those of us with premium service are becoming unhappy here. This is basically 2 days now and nothing, with premium on multiple accounts you not giving us some kind of an update on the problem it is beginning to fell like I am being robbed of my money.
    yea also have 2 accounts with prem burning away. if I wanted to waste my time I could put cs tickets asking for my lost prem back for something THEY screwed up. but I know what the reply would be. and we now have reached the weekend so you know you won't see a gm until Monday if they even bother to reply. game really went down hill when ntt took over.

Ok I bought 1 of my laptops from a pawnshop not to far away. So I ran over there it logged into there network by itself. But same exact thing happened. I went by and had a beer at a local watering hole and logged into their wifi but the same thing happened.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    1. Flush dns
    2. Restart Modem
    3. Update firewall / antivirus & spyware definitions
    4. Restart PC
    5. Launch ko
    (Failed same error)
    1-3 redone again
    4. Turn off firewall / antivirus
    5. Uninstall KO
    6. Restart PC
    7. Re-DL KO
    8. Launch KO
    (Failed same error)

Alot of other people are playing ko without having these issues. What is it they didnt have to do that we have to do that i havent listed it already that i've / we've done already?

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by EK3 View Post
    1. Flush dns
    2. Restart Modem
    3. Update firewall / antivirus & spyware definitions
    4. Restart PC
    5. Launch ko
    (Failed same error)
    1-3 redone again
    4. Turn off firewall / antivirus
    5. Uninstall KO
    6. Restart PC
    7. Re-DL KO
    8. Launch KO
    (Failed same error)

Alot of other people are playing ko without having these issues. What is it they didnt have to do that we have to do that i havent listed it already that i've / we've done already?
    I guess relocate.

Either way, I submitted an official ticket. Not sure on what else to try.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Baldore has tried that already XD

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by EK3 View Post
    Baldore has tried that already XD
    So did I. Worked at a university network. (about 30 minutes away). At least I was on for about 5 mins and i got to close the game where as before I would get the error on that laptop before the character loaded.

where the f*** are the gm's.

I have the same issue. Was hoping to fix it so I could play like last night, but guess I am like everyone else.. just waiting