1) Restart your computer.
2) Ensure that your internet connection is stable.
3) Close any unnecessary 3rd party programs that may be running in the background.
4) Having the latest and most up-to-date version of Flash player and more importantly, your graphics card drivers. This will help your game run smoother than it might already be running. You may also want to try updating your Direct X too while you’re at it. Here are a few links to the sites you may need:
5) You may want to temporarily disable your computer's firewall and/or anti-virus software. The reasoning for this is that while firewalls and anti-viruses are there to keep your computer safe, they may also block certain programs from performing properly. You should also make "exceptions" for Knight Online with your firewalls and anti-virus software so that it can perform properly.
6) Should you find that problems are still persisting for you, we urge you to uninstall Knight Online and re-download the game using Steam.
Wait, we can download this game using steam?
And I can't respond so...ugh. Hoping for a fix tonight.