Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Quote Originally Posted by EK3 View Post
    using the exact numbers it still kicks me with in 2 minutes. i dont know what else to do as i have tried everything that everyone is suggesting and still cant stay logged.
    If you wish to try here is a list:

https://www.lifewire.com/free-and-pu...ervers-2626062

I have one pc working great with the google and another one on I think its OpenDNS.

Shouldn't take too long to see if they work. Good luck if you wish to try em out.

Nickname
    nvrmnd
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    using the exact numbers it still kicks me with in 2 minutes. i dont know what else to do as i have tried everything that everyone is suggesting and still cant stay logged.
    I have Formatted my laptop. Before, It kicked me with DNS... But after the format it worked.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by niekine View Post
    I have Formatted my laptop. Before, It kicked me with DNS... But after the format it worked.
    i will give it a try. as far as surrei ill try that next if formatting does not work. thank you guys and/or gals ^_^

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    on second thought, i cant format my pc. i have way to much important stuff on it. itll take me about a wk to sort through and organize. doing al this work does not need to be necessary. would be nice if GM or someone could tell me the exact issue. is it my DNS? is it because its being duped or just something wrong with my dns? i have 2 pc's on same network and bot are being booted. ill give surrei idea a shot.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    MiSFiTS
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    on second thought, i cant format my pc. i have way to much important stuff on it. itll take me about a wk to sort through and organize. doing al this work does not need to be necessary. would be nice if GM or someone could tell me the exact issue. is it my DNS? is it because its being duped or just something wrong with my dns? i have 2 pc's on same network and bot are being booted. ill give surrei idea a shot.
    Your not the only one who cannot log. Steam KO works great but few players are actually on. Makes for very slow pk.
    TheTrom

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    so i fixed my issue.. not only did i change my dns, but i added more dns to my list using the website you've provided. now im able to log and play. in fact right after i did it, war time just started and im still currently doing war with last few seconds left. thnx all who have helped. hopefully this is a perm fix.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Symbian
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    i did this as follows:
    open - network & sharing
    open - change adapter settings
    open - local area connect or wireless network connection (which ever you are using)
    open - properties
    highlight - internet protocol version 4 (tcp/ipv4)
    open - properties
    on bottom click dot - use the following dns server address:
    preferred dns server : (i chose) 9.9.9.9
    alternate dns server (i chose) 149.112.112.112
    click ok and reopen properties on internet protocol version 4 but this time click advanced...
    click on DNS page
    you will see the dns numbers you have input now click add (now i went to surrei website he/she has suggested but instead of changing just one i added a few more, like 10 more )https://www.lifewire.com/free-and-pu...ervers-2626062
    click ok ok ok close close.. now run ko. i did not restart my pc, or run antivirus or spyware after that... right after i add dns list i opened ko and it launched as usual but this time, no freakin boot. i got to play this first war yeyyyyyyyy. still no boot. btw i gave step by step instructions basing it off my windows 7 OS. idk if other windows are differnt so you will have to google it or ask someone else cus i wouldnt know.

Thanks again to all who have helped. i hope i helped someone with this post

im trying it now

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    so i fixed my issue.. not only did i change my dns, but i added more dns to my list using the website you've provided. now im able to log and play. in fact right after i did it, war time just started and im still currently doing war with last few seconds left. thnx all who have helped. hopefully this is a perm fix.
    Awesome. Yeah, I don't know to much about the effects of adding several to the list. But whatever works right?

right? lol, so i did this and it worked!! im very pleased and can be done in just a few minutes.