Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    hello.
    well, I was playing knight online the of 08.02.2013 when suddenly got disconnected.
    I do not know the reason for the banned.
    I sold a few things, not only in the market. and goods used in the game to sell
    using a macro. No other programs and things like that do not use an illegal manner. I want you to help me in this regard. Thank you very much in advance.
    MrSoRfCu human 69 lwl Rogue

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Sorry I haven't been ignoring people! The life of a GM is a busy one haha! It takes time having to research into each case. Also, for people here to get their friends unbanned, I will do nothing for you. If you friends want their account unbanned so bad then they should be the one trying to do so. Account questions must be sent to Customer Support and all that jazz.

Spamming my inbox doesn't help your case either :]
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHaN View Post
    You do not look at private messages?
    I try to but its almost always full .
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.