Exclamation Recoverin item from Kaishan

Hey fellas

I made a mistake that i sold my mirage sword +7 to Npc after returning from half troll slot.

So i check the forums and etc. they told me to recover from Kaishan in Maradon. OK . its well known but Mirage sword worth 80 Million in my Realm but Kaishan seeks 2 million for each item before Mirage Sword and those items were sold for 25-100k max. i sold atleast 40-50 item in my last pocket if its the case my mirage sword will be göne for good and im so desperately wasted my 6 hours of farm.

I was playing WoW for like 12 years. im not comparin anythng but in wow if you accidently or any kind of situation , remove ur item or sold to a npc by mistaken you can check the last items within 1 week. but here u have to pay 2 million for each scrap to see your mirage sword in kaishan 12 slot list. So i seek for help from game masters or any well*informed player WHO can help me to have my Mirage back.

Best Regards.

Can any of dev's reply my post ?

Kaishan NPC will show last items sold or distroyed, but you have only 72 hour to recover after that, if you sold many items probably you lose it. If not shown at the NPC list you cannot recover.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

mr aky
    what s your answer about why we will paid much more when we want to get the +7 mirage sword back from kashian . it s cost 80 million?

Any item destroyed or sold have a tax to re-purchase from Kaishan NPC, pay to recover item or not it's up to you. I cannot give a price list of each item, sorry.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!