Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Junior Member knifeman56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    22
    Nickname
    knifeman56
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Fenix
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Rotsauce thank you for fix with knifeman56

    I log in to game with my mage this morning and check website it said i got credit for 9/28 and now when i check it shows i did not recive credit and

    can you pls let me know what happen Salazarian server is Gordion and i logged my priest Knifeman56 and icearrow at the same time around 1pm server time and all three said got credit then when i log my mage Salazarian shows i missed yesterday 9/28
    Assistant of Fenix

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Hello,

    I have same issue for this Knight Online Attendance event
    I have a day missing for 28 of septembre . I was logged this day with my character IronArms (Gordion Server) but the day is missing and my login days history was reset to 0 (I had 7 days of consecutive logins until 28/09/2017).
    I was not aware we need to visit the calendar web site daily to have the day registered. This information was just updated on the web site today. It is not fair to restart from 0 the login days history. Could you fix it for my character please. Thank you. I have allready sent a ticket to customer support for it.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Piolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    203
    Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    These have been fixed.



    Assuming you're talking about your account with GuardOfHumanNation, I checked it both in the tool and by logging in to your calendar. It's at 8 days.

    The account you're posting from should have 0 since it seems you only use it for forum.
    Confirm - fixed. THANK YOU!

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Still not resolved for me. Too bad, this event is spoiled again for me this year because of this bug

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    148
    The same bug happens every time they have this event. Best to just get rid of it forever.

  6. #16
    Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Equestria,Ponyville
    Posts
    410
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    I think mail sending is buged or something.The Last reward isn't on my box ( and for sure not only I have same)

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12
    Nickname
    lSaphira
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    XxSEExNOxEVILxX
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello everyone,

    I have a problem, I've been doing the event logging in game and website everyday but I logged 3/10 (yesterday) in game but I couldn't log in website because it was down, I feel its really unfair I had my record of event reset when it wasnt my fault, it's there any way it can be fixed?

    thank you in advance

    Character name: lSaphira
    Server: Diez
    Last edited by lSaphira; 10-04-2017 at 06:50 AM.

  8. #18
    Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Equestria,Ponyville
    Posts
    410
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Another reward gone.I hope some1 will do something with this.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Rotsauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by knifeman56 View Post
    Rotsauce thank you for fix with knifeman56

    I log in to game with my mage this morning and check website it said i got credit for 9/28 and now when i check it shows i did not recive credit and

    can you pls let me know what happen Salazarian server is Gordion and i logged my priest Knifeman56 and icearrow at the same time around 1pm server time and all three said got credit then when i log my mage Salazarian shows i missed yesterday 9/28
    Quote Originally Posted by dixon1 View Post
    Hello,

    I have same issue for this Knight Online Attendance event
    I have a day missing for 28 of septembre . I was logged this day with my character IronArms (Gordion Server) but the day is missing and my login days history was reset to 0 (I had 7 days of consecutive logins until 28/09/2017).
    I was not aware we need to visit the calendar web site daily to have the day registered. This information was just updated on the web site today. It is not fair to restart from 0 the login days history. Could you fix it for my character please. Thank you. I have allready sent a ticket to customer support for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lSaphira View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I have a problem, I've been doing the event logging in game and website everyday but I logged 3/10 (yesterday) in game but I couldn't log in website because it was down, I feel its really unfair I had my record of event reset when it wasnt my fault, it's there any way it can be fixed?

    thank you in advance

    Character name: lSaphira
    Server: Diez
    These should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12
    Nickname
    lSaphira
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    XxSEExNOxEVILxX
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    These should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience.
    Thank you so much!, just wondering if is there any chance I get by mail the prize I missed that day (Day13 - Master's Teaching).


    Thank you in advance

    Character name: lSaphira
    Server: Diez

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •