Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

Summer Event Log In

There is an issue with this login Event......I have logged in two accounts one right after the other.....My main account I use everyday is able to register daily.....However when I logged my second account right after my main account.....It had only registered for the one day, yet I logged both accounts in one after the other to check my status and collect my gift....Can you check to see what the issue is please and thank you.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    knifeman56
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Fenix
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    I had the same issue on friday Sept 22 i logged all three account at the same time mage first rogue second then priest and it showing my priest did nto get credit i logged all three account around 5am server time

The char that did not get credit was Knifeman56

Icearrow and salazarian

And a friend of mine was at my house as well and he also got credit and did log in about the same time and his name was clockus
    Last edited by knifeman56; 09-26-2017 at 03:08 AM. Reason: More info
    Assistant of Fenix

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    There is an issue with this login Event......I have logged in two accounts one right after the other.....My main account I use everyday is able to register daily.....However when I logged my second account right after my main account.....It had only registered for the one day, yet I logged both accounts in one after the other to check my status and collect my gift....Can you check to see what the issue is please and thank you.
    Can you please give the character ID and server info for the account that's having issues? I'm counting at least 5 accounts on your IP and if I recall correctly you have multiple people who play in your household.

Quote Originally Posted by knifeman56 View Post
    I had the same issue on friday Sept 22 i logged all three account at the same time mage first rogue second then priest and it showing my priest did nto get credit i logged all three account around 5am server time

The char that did not get credit was Knifeman56
    We've fixed the issue with Knifeman56, but you will not be able to collect 2nd and 3rd items.

Sorry about the confusion, but in order to complete the daily login you need to verify your progress on the calendar page. I've updated the announcements.

Rotsauce I had the same problem, skip the first friday of event 9/22 for AsYoouwish server gordion.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Gents,
    I have similar problem with 1st day (21/9). I sent ticket by no answer yet.
    Server: Rosetta
    Char: BallingBoy
    If you could fix it, I would appreciate it.

It's just my brother and myself that play this game in my household......We have 3 computers in our home.....My Brother has his own 2 computers and I have my own......I figure what the problem was.....You must be logged into game first, which you must remain logged in game, then logged into the event.....In years past this was never an issue....when you could logged into the event anytime, as long as you collected your items within 7 days or they be sent back.....As for logging in on my second account, it had reset back to day 1, but as long as it is still working for me I am Happy.

This is Tenishia BTW RotSauce....Glad to see your still here.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    In my account shows 0 days looooool

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Rotsauce I had the same problem, skip the first friday of event 9/22 for AsYoouwish server gordion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piolk View Post
    Gents,
    I have similar problem with 1st day (21/9). I sent ticket by no answer yet.
    Server: Rosetta
    Char: BallingBoy
    If you could fix it, I would appreciate it.
    These have been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by DontForgetAboutPony View Post
    In my account shows 0 days looooool
    Assuming you're talking about your account with GuardOfHumanNation, I checked it both in the tool and by logging in to your calendar. It's at 8 days.

The account you're posting from should have 0 since it seems you only use it for forum.
    Last edited by Rotsauce; 09-28-2017 at 08:10 PM.