Can't receive any of the reset/info emails

So I played the game a long time ago, and I had forgot my account's name, so I tried to do the thing where you send your account info to your email address, so I sent it to my 2nd address, multiple times, but it never showed up. It wasn't in the spam either. But then I checked my 1st email and actually found registration info, name and the password, which is great, it's from 10 years ago, and it still worked! (which is why I'm able to post here now) But now I wanted to change my email address, but apparently I had already changed it from my 1st address to my 2nd address back in 2012, and I did play the game for a few days back then, too. But now I wanted to change the email address to my 3rd address, because the 2 previous ones used a very bad site/service, and I've been using Gmail for years now, and that's what I'd like to link this account to, but I still don't receive those emails, not when I tried to request account info, and not again when I tried to request email reset/change email. Could someone help me here?

Alright, I think it took about 3 hours until I received the emails. I had to log in on another tab here, then click the email link to be able to change it though. And I couldn't reply here using a bookmarked page, I had to navigate through the main page back here so it didn't tell me I'm not logged in. Anyway, I think it's all good now.

Your problem solved?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

I open this case cause I got a similar problem. My ISP blocks nttgame.com emails. I can't change my email adress. I already tried it, but the confirmation email didn't arrive yet (5 days ago). I can login into my account. I can play it. I bought cash. But I can't change the email adress. I am sure to know the 2 secret answers, but I am not sure about the registered date and registered birthday. At that time I didn't take it serious to use my real birthday.

I opened a ticket already. But it looks like that the staff will not help me unless I got the right informations. So should I bury my account now? I will not build up a character and invest money, when I cannot be sure about getting emails. By the way this account was only used by me. The registered IPs were all from my specific location. I bought some cash in the past. I have a payment code from paypal in 2016.

Do someone have an idea what I can do? Any suggestions?
    Last edited by xtrm2013; 05-17-2018 at 07:41 PM.

You can add that information to current ticket.

About email not arrive, you can change your DNS servers.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!