So I played the game a long time ago, and I had forgot my account's name, so I tried to do the thing where you send your account info to your email address, so I sent it to my 2nd address, multiple times, but it never showed up. It wasn't in the spam either. But then I checked my 1st email and actually found registration info, name and the password, which is great, it's from 10 years ago, and it still worked! (which is why I'm able to post here now) But now I wanted to change my email address, but apparently I had already changed it from my 1st address to my 2nd address back in 2012, and I did play the game for a few days back then, too. But now I wanted to change the email address to my 3rd address, because the 2 previous ones used a very bad site/service, and I've been using Gmail for years now, and that's what I'd like to link this account to, but I still don't receive those emails, not when I tried to request account info, and not again when I tried to request email reset/change email. Could someone help me here?