Thread: chaos bug

chaos bug

Hey guys !

Every time i've joined chaos and get in, i get an error, Something bug and i can report it.
    Is there any1 who have or had the same problem ?!
    I really wanna attend in chaos, but i didnt have chance to get in, since every time this msg poops up and the game close :/

Thank you for ur attention,

Alex

Okey i found out something weird. Tried to teleport to Delos and i got the same msg what i get every time when i joined chaos.
    The msg says Notice. Sorry. Unexpected error has occured. Bug Report makes knight online improved. Do u want to report the bug Yes- NO
    Ofc i press yes and the game close, after restart i have the same problems every time and i cant do anything. my premium is running out, ive also tried to log a side char and log back but the same msg poop up every time. ! HELP ME pls,

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzAlexDictator View Post
    Okey i found out something weird. Tried to teleport to Delos and i got the same msg what i get every time when i joined chaos.
    The msg says Notice. Sorry. Unexpected error has occured. Bug Report makes knight online improved. Do u want to report the bug Yes- NO
    Ofc i press yes and the game close, after restart i have the same problems every time and i cant do anything. my premium is running out, ive also tried to log a side char and log back but the same msg poop up every time. ! HELP ME pls,
    Try to delelete everything from C or D of knight online , download the lates patch from the website again ,, maybe this will help ?

yeah ty for ur help, it worked perfectly )