Customer Support conversation

Knight Online World Support Team
    Icon Below is the information regarding your ticket.
    Ticket ID
    ******(12/25/2012)
    Status
    Comment Added
    Your Name
    Your Email
    Category
    USKO_Account
    Priority
    High
    Title

Account blocked - No reason
    Problem
    Hello KOL-Team, I have been away for a few years and thought of returning back to KnightOnline! Unfortunately my account is blocked. I have contacted the customer support already twice but i am getting no response. I would love to play again and continue on buying premium and recharging N Points to boost my character in PvE and PvP. But i need my account back. I can log on the website but not in game. I can ensure you that i am the real owner and i can prove it with personal information as i have all the emails from 2007 (when i started playing KOL) till now. Please respond to my ticket as i would really like to play again. I have done nothing wrong to block my account and i would appreciate your help. Thank you in advance! Kind Regards, KnightSimon
    Solution

[01 Feb 2013 15:14:58]
    Thank you for contacting the Knight Online World Support Team.

We apologize for the issue concerning your account.

Please note that we are aware of the issue and our team is working on to fix it.

Unfortunately we can not give you a certain time at the moment.

You can always get the latest information from our official web site, facebook and twitter pages.

http://www.knightonlineworld.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knight...62397760484902
    https://twitter.com/#!/KnightOnline

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

[20 Feb 2013 15:38:37]
    Thank you for taking time and giving me an answer. I do understand that you have a lot of things to work on and a lot of things to solve but could you please take a few minutes and solve this problem? I have been waiting for months now. I can provide you with all the information that is needed to solve it such as personal information, account information etc. Here are some:
    Nickname: KnightSimon (rogue lvl 75-77)

Sever: Olympia
    that was my main character.
    Account created: 8.September 2006
    More characters: MagicianSimon, WarriorSimon - Server: Olympia
    Clan: BrotherhoodofHonour

Please take a few minutes and solve this problem. I want to buy premium again and play this game again.

Kind Regards,

KnightSimon

[20 Feb 2013 15:46:10]
    Knight Online World Destek Ekibi ile bağlantı kurduğunuz için teşekkür ederiz.

İnternet sitemizdeki yapım çalışmasından dolayı bu sorunla karşılaşmaktasınız. Bu

sorunu çözmek için ekip olarak çalışmaktayız.

Ne yazık ki sizlere çözüm konusunda kesin bir zaman söyleyememekteyiz.

En son haber ve duyuruları Resmi sayfamızdan, Facebook ve, Twitter ‘dan takip edebilirsiniz.

Knight Online Dünyasında iyi eğlenceler dileriz.

[20 Feb 2013 16:31:13]
    I do not understand turkish and but according to google translator you have sent me exactly the same message as before. I know you can not tell me an exact time but how long? how is it possible not to solve such a simple problem within months? I mean i have been paying for years, i spent over 1000€ for premiums and knight cash and this is your "thank you"? Help me !!!!

[21 Feb 2013 15:32:03]
    Thank you for taking your time to contact Knight Online World Support.

Unfortunately as stated before, the situation has been explained to you with your previous tickets.

We are sorry to say that we are unable to provide you with any further assist with the issue.

Thank you for your understanding on the matter.

Please avoid sending duplicate tickets.

Thank you.

[21 Feb 2013 15:49:11]
    You said you are working on it to fix it. And now you say you are unable to assist me further with this issue. What does that mean ? That i am never going to get my account back or that i need to wait? I think you do not understand that you have to provide me your services as i have paid so many years for that game. This is unfair..

[21 Feb 2013 15:55:17]

Unfortunately as stated before, the situation has been explained to you with your previous tickets.

We are sorry to say that we are unable to provide you with any further assist with the issue.

Thank you.

[21 Feb 2013 17:44:04]
    Sorry for all the duplicate tickets i have sent in the past, this is the only one i keep updating now and commenting on. The other ones are to be deleted.
    Please answer my questions. Giving me always the same copy and paste answer that does not even help me is totally inpolite. Furthermore you do not even explain me why you can not help me. I want my account back. I will have to take legal action against this issue if this process is going to be continued for a long time. I have been waiting far to much and it is my right to get my account back and be able to login.

Kind Regards,
    Simon.

[21 Feb 2013 17:49:05]

Thank you.

[21 Feb 2013 17:52:51]
    I just want a YES or NO answer. Am i ever going to get my account back? I have done NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. I was just inactive for some time.

[21 Feb 2013 17:53:18]
    Knight Online World Destek Ekibi ile iletişime geçtiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz.

Bu konu hakkında daha önceden destek bileti atmış olduğunuz için bu bilet kapatılacaktır.

Bir konu hakkında birden çok destek bileti atmak işlemlerinizi hızlandırmak yerine yavaşlamasına sebebiyet
    verir.Destek biletinizde güncellemek istediğiniz bir şey olduğunda yorum ekle bölümünden ekleme
    yapabilirsiniz.İlk göndermiş olduğunuz destek biletiniz cevaplanana kadar yada çözüme ulaşana kadar
    sabrınızı koruyunuz.
    Başka bir sorununuz olması dahilinde Destek Ekibimiz ile iletişime geçmekten çekinmeyiniz.
    Anlayışınız için teşekkür ederiz.

[21 Feb 2013 17:56:43]
    You have to be kidding me..? I do not speak turkish but according to google translator you tell me to stop sending tickets and if i have a question i should comment on this one. This is what i am doing for 1 week now... Just give me my account back and its all right, you won't have to answer all my questions every day... I am a legit and former player of KnightOnline, i deserve it.

[21 Feb 2013 18:01:15]
    Thank you for contacting the Knight Online World Support Team.

We apologize for the issue concerning your account.

Please note that we are aware of the issue and our team is working on to fix it.

You can always get the latest information from our official web site, facebook and twitter pages.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Yeah so this is the conversation i had with Customer Support ) Seems like they do have time to spam me with the same answer 10x within 1 hour but fixing the issue and giving me my account back which would probably take less time is not that easy ^^

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    the turkish one made my day O_o
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

you got your account back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deyota View Post
    you got your account back ?
    Unfortunately not... not yet at least

Quote Originally Posted by siml2 View Post
    Unfortunately not... not yet at least
    It was an interesting correspondance and you'd better to reply them in Russian lol

Somatimes it happens thoug, as you know there are two languages supported here and obvious that CS center wasnt able to handle cuz of the huuuuugeee queue there. But it's a very nice and hopeful thing to see their answer as :

Which means that they are trying to solve.

there were some announcements here on the forum about this issue several months ago. The accounts which havent been logged in for a certain ( long ) period before the transition ( management handover by K2 to NTT ) have been blocked and if you sent a ticket , these accounts would be activated.

Keep calm
    Aeternum Vale

Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    It was an interesting correspondance and you'd better to reply them in Russian lol

Somatimes it happens thoug, as you know there are two languages supported here and obvious that CS center wasnt able to handle cuz of the huuuuugeee queue there. But it's a very nice and hopeful thing to see their answer as :

Which means that they are trying to solve.

there were some announcements here on the forum about this issue several months ago. The accounts which havent been logged in for a certain ( long ) period before the transition ( management handover by K2 to NTT ) have been blocked and if you sent a ticket , these accounts would be activated.

Keep calm
    lets hope.. i have been waiting for months now

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    the big problem on this game is not the cheaters... are the custommer support ... they make nothing each time