Goodbye my brother DonCorleona

Today I feel in shock and vvery sad. Our dear brother DonCorleona (Form old Edana server) is not with us anymore. He was murdered last year in November and we just knew it today, from other friends that were playing with him another KO version.

We going to miss you a lot here my dear brother, I hope that where you are now you are well and that the Lord gives strength to your brothers Ibrahim and Yahya and to all your family. Rest in peace my dear Don. And please Keep watching all of us forever...

Your sister, AKYMA.

Here a very old screenshot of one happy moment together. A Big TALOS party (He & Me). Talos dropped Glass Belt that day

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Banned
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/2 (30)

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Offering my deepest condolences to all players that knew DonCorleona......Don as I called him in game was a long time clan member of mine......He first joined GOTA in the year of 2004.....this was back before the first expansion, the old fire Drake Days...then he took a break from clan and joined HighClass, which he stayed with them for a couple of years....he then joined Fenix clan for a time before coming back human and rejoined with GOTA, where his character remains in clan to this day.....Don was a person who studied hard in school, worked hard in his father's family business, and looking after his siblings in spare time.....since he had come from a huge family, with all those brothers and sisters, they all shared the same computer....In which his parents monitored the time they were allowed to spend on it each day.....I also got to know a couple of his younger brothers as well when they started to play.....In November 2016, he became a victim to a homicide at a young age of 26.....I was informed this morning by my brother who plays on a private KO server, where Don's younger brothers are playing....and they informed him of the news.....my brother Orphus was having a hard time over this that he didn't want to press on details surrounding his death, since he felt it was still quite fresh of his death to them....I love you Don....May you R.I.P. sweetie.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Goodbye My Brother you will be missed ,

Race
    El-Morad
    rest in peace.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    murdered?
    RIP dear, I dont know who you are but nobody deserve the death.
    nobody can decide who must die and who must stay alive
    this post shocked me, as everytime I hear these things.
    We live in a wicked and cruel world, too much hate, too much pain, too much people dies.
    I hope justice reigns, and murder has already been punished.
    RIP man

Nickname
    CallMe911 - OZZY - MEXICO
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I read this and am also saddened. I had the opportunity to play with Don in old Edana while in Eslant xping. RIP and I know that u are missed by those that cared for you. Take care everyone, friends of knightonline