Big Mistake From KnightOnline It is Realy Important

Hi all,
    The problem is that someone does illegal activity and we are punished. For example a man gets items on new servers (helios, titan, destan) from restoration and we get banned because we have them. Now I ask that how can I now this item is illegal or legal? About this incident I get permanet banned it is against of knight online rule. Your rule says that 'Possession of a Bugged item, Hacked item or Stolen item. Ban 10 days, All suspicious items and coins are deleted'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My account name: ronarktantitana and tapoo044

Please check my account if you see any suspicious item delete it and open my accounts ban.

hmm well it seems that you can get as many +10s and other godess items from goldfarmers and nothing will happen, but if you buy from merchants you can get banned, quite funny, now we have to be scared of getting a ban when you buy from a merchant when you cant know if the item was hacked or not, and not from a goldfarmer ftw! same happened to dragonsqueen, legit lvl 83 mage at ares. And the ppl that messed up the game are still running free.

Banned
    HeeeyYooo was banned which is my account. I do not have any +10s and also they can delete my items which are upper than +5 rebirth. I did all of my item with selling scroll. I paid 540$ to buy knight cash per a month. Now I can not find anyone to ask my questions. When I ask the reason of my ban at turkish forum they ban me on forum as soon as possible.

Banned
    I only one request from administrators. Please follow the rules and change my permanent ban to 10 days ban with deleting suspicious items.
    Accounts: ronarktantitana tapoo044

Nickname
    ICanadianI
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    No clan for now
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    not going to put my opinion here but yeah i saw this guy getting banned on the turkish side ... and well as he said how are we going to know which item is stolen or bugged ? plus i dont really remember but i think we had a thread about same thing were talking about here but of course

we never got the answer to that thread too so i would like to see the answer here too
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else ...

Banned
    I hope gms will find solution wrong permanent ban.

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    I don't see there anything about the permanent bans.

[email protected] as long as you don't follow the forum rules you might be banned.

I try to explain at message please read it

it is true story