Banned account for NPT CR ?

Hello Gm's and Nttgame staffs,
    Greetings!
    Well i just post here coz i dont know how to post in court post for right of defense forum. My account was banned for NPT CR wow i dont know how was it happen. I was doing my spy quest in Cz when i got dc then puff cant log on way back more than a year now, i was falsely accused of NPT CR I am sure i was not NPT gamer where in i hate those cheaters who are noob/lazy to earn NP through fair fights. Well you can check my NP if it is millions then you may say so that i am a NPT player. I am a fair player and i am proud to be 1 among those who are legitimate one.
    Kindly check/ review carefully my account GM and un banned it. I send a private message i guess to you guys please check it.
    Thank you very much, more power to Knight online world. Hoping for a positive response and good action.

Hello. You cannot write at Right of Defense since there is not open at the time. We do not have plan to open another gamers court for now. You may need send ticket to customer support.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

aky damm i was blocked for third party tool in Cz? i am not a cheater

Kindly check it ma'am aky

send ticket- MDK206-16948

i want to send ticket but i cant because i dont have Np points wow it been almost more than 2 years waiting for nothing

Ther is nothing that we can do here about your case, you need wait your ticket answer. Good luck!

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

i thought i was banned for third Party tool now TCT again??????? well again what ever it is i am done with this game any way to the GM *XXXX*
    Last edited by Aky; 08-11-2017 at 05:05 AM.