Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

GM, When Can We Expect A Surprise Visit?

My Dearest GM's,
    When Can We Expect A Surprise Visit?

We need you more than ever.....Rampant NPTing constantly all day long here....It is so bad that the chat is just flooded with the constant killing of these NPTers, and players in a party trying pk cannot follow their own chat....In order to see what strategy they need to take during pking here.

These NPTers are killing every two seconds on the dot....The most places these NPTers are is in the colony zone and Ardream......We need some action from a GM as soon as possible.

Thanks Your Human Sheriff Tenishia
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    make vid of it, report in cheater sections =x
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopTheGreat View Post
    make vid of it, report in cheater sections =x
    What I think they should do is start banning those on this forum that are posting just to up their Forum Rank....Specially those that do not play the server Edana and are here just spamming "STUPIDITY"...She ask for a Gm to visit not a for a noob azz reply..We all know how to report people since we have been playing this game and server for over 8 years..But thank you for your input there Genius..

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    My Dearest GM's,
    When Can We Expect A Surprise Visit?

We need you more than ever.....Rampant NPTing constantly all day long here....It is so bad that the chat is just flooded with the constant killing of these NPTers, and players in a party trying pk cannot follow their own chat....In order to see what strategy they need to take during pking here.

These NPTers are killing every two seconds on the dot....The most places these NPTers are is in the colony zone and Ardream......We need some action from a GM as soon as possible.

Thanks Your Human Sheriff Tenishia
    Better yet get the sheriff system back up and running ...Start making these npter lose money...Start jailing those accounts that they bought to transferring from since they have no items or armor and no money they will not get out of jail by buying the attack weapon and with no mana pots they'll stay in there
    Last edited by Orphus; 02-21-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    It is bad in Colony zone....Every time I go in there, I used the ALT hot key and bring up the list of players in the cz, and its bad when you don't have a number by your name to indicate which position your on the board.....Last night alone we have over 10 full parties or more in each nation that was NPTing rampantly......Even our top pkers that I know most of them from in game were not even showing on the ALT list.

Yes I could have been here until the following week, just to send in screenshot after screenshot to the report section....And with the in game fonts switched back to older period of time.....Catching those that have lower case L's and upper case I's in their name is also hard to make the reports.....They need desperately to change the in game fonts to roman ones....This way your able to properly spelled those names.....I am sure on a video nor a screenshot provided can give you a proper spelling with the current in game fonts.

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    It is bad in Colony zone....Every time I go in there, I used the ALT hot key and bring up the list of players in the cz, and its bad when you don't have a number by your name to indicate which position your on the board.....Last night alone we have over 10 full parties or more in each nation that was NPTing rampantly......Even our top pkers that I know most of them from in game were not even showing on the ALT list.

Yes I could have been here until the following week, just to send in screenshot after screenshot to the report section....And with the in game fonts switched back to older period of time.....Catching those that have lower case L's and upper case I's in their name is also hard to make the reports.....They need desperately to change the in game fonts to roman ones....This way your able to properly spelled those names.....I am sure on a video nor a screenshot provided can give you a proper spelling with the current in game fonts.
    There is no point of reporting the same people over and over and over and ...Why bog down the cheaters section reporting the same people...Since the first ones we reported are not being dealt with in the first place

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I want to say thanks to the surprised visit from one of our GM's today.....They came online and approximately banned over 50 players for illegal software, and quite a few of them for National point transferring....SHAME on you TOP ranking players.....This goes to show that YOU are not above the law and sure as heck are not wanted in this game......Goodbye to BAD rubbish and stay gone.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Again thank you to that Brave Soul of a GM for coming online and doing what is needed to be done for a long time.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I should also point out here that the last two players blocked for NPT have been long term players of KOL....If you can not play a game fairly, and my wise words to everyone....don't bother playing at all....You will be nipped in the bud.

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    ELIT
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    I should also point out here that the last two players blocked for NPT have been long term players of KOL....

Idk about Slayerdeep, but RubySword and lRubySword are not the same name. So who got banned is not the player you know for 8 years, but maybe some other?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I know that the warrior RubySword was not the one blocked, but the one they did block was a priest....As for SlayerDeep, from the Kaplan clan, they must now be unblocked for they were spotted online after the last war today......These two players could very well have admirers and using their good character reputation names, and making them looked bad.....Just like AYKMA and quite a few sheriffs have other players playing with same names resembling the sheriffs.....I know personally I have two of them...one in each nation......lol

I also know that their is a fake clan of players out there resembling the RapeTime clan members.....This does not mean they are the same players.