having an issue with otp. PLS HELP!

Hey guys yesterday i tried to log in to ko, and my otp says "error! OTP login failed with unknown issue. Please contact customerr service" it seems its not synchronize, but i cant access my ics account since i changed my cell phone number like a year and a half ago, so what steps should i proceed to restore my otp, or to reinstall it with a new number?
    ty in advance

i bought kc to sent a support ticket, but every time i press the submit button this is what i get:

Any idea why? i already try from different computers and laps, and i get the same window, so i cant send a suport ticket, nor getting help from forum, what can i do?

he kinda bought kc just to be able to contact customer support and he cant even send a ticket unless is random characters on the fields, help him out he is my clannie he is been playing for a long time U.U

Have you tried just treating it like you are switching cell phone numbers? When i have OTP problems, I just do a full reinstall. Just make sure you do not turn off your OTP. Anyways, here is the guide.

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...How-to-Use-ICS

duno, let me try that =)