kurian/portu defance bug

I play in olimpia server karus nationa kurian job and i have friend human nation also kurian.We talked about defance bug.I cant get on my charecter any defance which i have to take normally from rings,earrings belts neklaces ,clothes power up store items (valkyrie and dragon wing) from nothing.
    He told me and he tested but he get all what he has exackly from all.And i asked him his skill points how he gave he said 80 defance 46 attcak 20 master cause he is 82 level i am 83 level.
    ı go and reskill and made like him this time also i had more defance than it has to be
    i made a video about this maybe you interest and expain or help me what i have to do.Becasue i have seriously defance minus like 200 between 250 than it has to be.In video i used several items that u see differents also i changed my skills devil 80 after i made defance 80 if you want i can also make full 80 atacck and make video.
    I was heard that its general problem i was accept it cause i sadi everybod in my stuation but if only i have this problem i want you check it also if only karus kurians has this you have to check and fix it 200 /250 defance its alot itsnt 3/5 defance the diffenet its amazing number.
    i hope somebody help us here .
    Thank you from now fo rthe answers and helps if you want information i am waiting your answers ...Video i just loaded can take time untill they acccept it please try if it doesnt open again.Just loaded.
    here is the link:
    https://www.izlesene.com/video/deskt...954482/9792463
    Last edited by ayti007; 03-30-2017 at 02:01 AM.