Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Spamming!

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    I sometimes spend the time to try and weed through the spammers, but honestly shouldn't I spend most of my time banning the real cheaters? There are tons of pvp/pve cheaters out there that need banning but some will get away with it (You can run but you can't hide) during the time it takes to weed through chat spammers. When in reality most of those spammers just had to set upa merchant booth and go afk.
    ya that sucks bro, just ban the most overpowered hackers. if i was a sheriff on titan and see a spammer that automatic pms me, i would jail him if i could see him, really.. i hate it when i go tomoradon and then getting the PM SATILIR MD +7 wtf ?
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeR View Post
    Do you think enough?
    I do! Thanks for asking!
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Banned
    Nickname
    LuCiFeR
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    empety
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    2/0 (0)
    IKMongo,only 2 gm no,no,no.You and desmaris.Very server but just 2gm and EUKO and GM usko the same.Not enough.to remedy this game,need auto systems,as in the past.Sample;daily 40k more natıonal poınt oto bannned...

Nickname
    Elnaz
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    PersPolis
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    one active gm for all server not enough so i think your work is hard. i hope you can do it and clear all cheaters.i know you are working hard cause i saw you in destan server so need assistant like me lol !!! do you believe that when i reported cheaters they hate me

Nickname
    Elnaz
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    PersPolis
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    IKMongo,only 2 gm no,no,no.You and desmaris.Very server but just 2gm and EUKO and GM usko the same.Not enough.to remedy this game,need auto systems,as in the past.Sample;daily 40k more natıonal poınt oto bannned...
    i agree that not enough two gm for all servers

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPersian1986 View Post
    one active gm for all server not enough so i think your work is hard. i hope you can do it and clear all cheaters.i know you are working hard cause i saw you in destan server so need assistant like me lol !!! do you believe that when i reported cheaters they hate me
    sure if you report players all turks that uses hack will hate you, that is normal i think , we just need the sheriff system getting worked.

Yes two active gms is very hard....i thought there would be way more :S

Banned
    Nickname
    LuCiFeR
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    empety
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    2/0 (0)
    IKMongo,you at the same time can be a server with 10?Answer plz..

Nickname
    Elnaz
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    PersPolis
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    impossible... can not do it.He has two eyes

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    what would you do if you are gm and trying to do your best to get out of the hackers, you dont know being a gm is a hard work? its not like tping to them and see how they hacking? no they need to check their whole account inside. using any program, after that part they can ban it, and they have to put it on a paper (reason) because always hackers ask why they are banned, so he have to know the reason so it takes 2 min to get a char banned, thats my story i know. you just have to be patient.
    someday all hackers will get banned, i know they will start a new account but someday they will get tired of it, there are way more gms, but trust me IKMOngu is doing his work, the work that his manager gave him,
    and now i am going to sleep GOODNIGHT !!