Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad

Chat Spamming!

Please stop.
    It makes it hard for GMs to distinguish between hackers/botters and legit players.
    If you want to sell something Merchant it up! Use the features that are given to you.
    Besides players don't like it when all they see on the chat log is a giant wall of spam.
    Macro spamming will get you banned in some way, shape or form.
    People want to actually talk in Moradon ;D.
    Just have some consideration and pay attention to your chat logs!

This thread is not for Customer Support!
    All account questions must be sent to Customer support.
    This is purely for players to understand they can and will be banned for Chat Spamming.

-IKMongo
    Last edited by IKMongo; 02-25-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    Please stop.
    It makes it hard for GMs to distinguish between hackers/botters and legit players.
    If you want to sell something Merchant it up! Use the features that are given to you.
    Besides players don't like it when all they see on the chat log is a giant wall of spam.

-IKMongo
    ppl that spamming 5 words in 1 sec means that they are using a bot, so ban them, >.<
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

Banned
    Nickname
    LuCiFeR
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    empety
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    2/0 (0)
    Please stop.

-IKMongo
    You novice GM.

please check you inbox

Nickname
    Elnaz
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    PersPolis
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Please stop.

-IKMongo
    i agree but they don't listen

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPersian1986 View Post
    i agree but they don't listen
    if you agree and they dont listen, i have a another idea, give them a permanent mute so they can't spam. easy?
    i know in old history when i was spamming the chat, i would get a mute for 24 hours,
    but those 24 hours are nothing so give them a permanent mute or just a ban, for god sake ban all the hackers .x

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Trust me I do! But there are some people that can out spam some of these botters haha.
    So I'm just trying to clear the air a little bit with the community and shed some light on the situation.
    While at the same time trying to cut back on Moradon spam cause that chat log is crazy!
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Nickname
    Elnaz
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    PersPolis
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeR View Post
    You novice GM.
    you drunk ...
    Last edited by MrPersian1986; 02-19-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Trust me I do! But there are some people that can out spam some of these botters haha.
    So I'm just trying to clear the air a little bit with the community and shed some light on the situation.
    While at the same time trying to cut back on Moradon spam cause that chat log is crazy!
    well, a GM can teleport people right? I mean in hold history it was possible, try to TP all the spammers in one zone like somewhere in moradon where no 1 is, first you gotta do is note all the names that spamms on a paper, or notepad, next step go to a place where no 1 is, watch then if they stop spamming, if they still spamming then it means they use hack, ther are so many spammers that are just afk, even there are spammers that automatic pm you, gl gm=)

So how about those legit players that are being banned? How are you helping them? Like is there a chance we can get our accounts unblocked? Cause i was banned in Ares for that....and i didnt spam like crazy.. and i did it for only a 1 min.....