Few question about INT BP

Hello, i come back after 12 years of break all of this new things are wierd for me, i heard BP now can be with 1h mace + shield 255 int with chityn/shell ( new server ). I want to ask if its viable build for play, i was saw new p2w potions hp/mana, if its a chance to kill anyone with this pots as int BP with 1h weapon ? They heal alot and i think 1h BP dont hit like a truck.

Sorry for my english best of luck for all of You.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazafane View Post
    Hello, i come back after 12 years of break all of this new things are wierd for me, i heard BP now can be with 1h mace + shield 255 int with chityn/shell ( new server ). I want to ask if its viable build for play, i was saw new p2w potions hp/mana, if its a chance to kill anyone with this pots as int BP with 1h weapon ? They heal alot and i think 1h BP dont hit like a truck.

Sorry for my english best of luck for all of You.
    create a char to join lvl59bdw, you will see plenty of [naked] bp with pedal acting like warrior, do what warrior did and rules in there,
    nothing to be surprised.

by the way, welcome back.

FYI, when server was merge, i was nailed by groups of pedaller orcs, nothing much i could do,
    things changed after few days later, human nation started to do the same way,
    the same usual pedal orcs was nailed by the human pedal,
    it was fun to see that scene, especially when u see 2 pedal sin combo each other and their minor heal are like crazy hahahahha.
    ofcoz, when pedal vs pedal, it is just a matter which tougher one(truly manual) nail another.

happy gaming