Exclamation Rogue Skill Increasement

Hi all,

This problem is a big thing in this game but nobody cares about it. Rogue Skills damages is very low I think. A warrior character more damage then a smilarly same class itemed rogue. Rogue has a powerfull skill named "spike" but a warrior if it has same class items, it damages overmore then rogue's spike and it continues skill. This is not fair. Rogue's skills so weak! A warrior hits a rogue like 1000 damage instantly but same class itemed rogue hits like spike= 900, thrust= 500, pierce=300... others skills lower damage then begining attack(r damage). This is definitely unfair. Please interest with this problem. Rogue characters are dying...

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    weak ? assassin is weak ? really ?
    did u ever played with a debuffer as your wingman ?

Class
    Kingdom -> Wizard
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Are you kidding with us? please assasin need to be nurf not buf

do you know how fast combo a sin or archer can do? ofcoz it is totally out of discussion when rogue is using pedal, nothing to compare.
    do you know rogue has something for defense?
    do you know rogue has something that run fast?
    do you know rogue has something that could heal themselve nonstop?

with all these, tell me how it is not fair.
    Increase the rogue ap on their skill, yeah, and what? make it become overpower like a god? only rogue capable to chase up the victim and leave as wishes or spam heal when in danger?

Yes, I am speaking as a warrior player.

lol i guess you all need to relax....it seems you're screaming out all your frustation...( btw shared and known by me ajahah)
    About the idea of ppumping even more sin's dmg , well i disagree.
    I would say..if you play ardream or rlb..you may have the feeling of dealing low dmg than warriors..especially on old-geared-servers.
    But tbh even if people mount tons of dd...still rogues do moooore than great.
    Self curing, 400 / 800 ac defence combined with minoring+ hp pots...+ critic skills + light feet...they can even wear shields like a Chitin shield ( 50 weap def vs all warr weapons )....really what else?!
    Then, to all of this....you have to add...minoring by 3d tool as well as attacking macro...that simply means...1 step closer to god....
    And at the very end....about the big guys (80+) ...a ridiculus skill CP that deals insanee dmg..and that can be almost spammed....almost...well ok it is not really so...but its recharge time...is fking low compared to the one of skills like powershot. (that even fails 90% vs high def targets)

Being able of dealing critic dmg..is ok for sure...cuz an assassin is that...go in ...try to istant kill and run...and repeat...the point is.,....1) "They"...should really increase the minor cooldown...cuz...lol it's like there's no cooldown at all by using those smart plugged in devices..2) increase the recharge time of Cp skills
    that's my op.
    But ofc..they wont do that....cuz u know...
    can you really nef a lil bit sins? nahhh
    can you increase a lil bit powershot success rate?! or even the skill rec.time? nahh they are already decent enough when they run in packs..
    will they ever fix int priest dmg? who's playing that? 3 people? nahhh
    Portu? lol i heard they started fixing skills after 1 year or more ...better later than never..guess what....they got 1 skill that used to work properly since the beginning ...(the stun) now...every one (especially the poor almost immortal pedallers as everyone else after all)...now everyone simply bug abuse the cz quest..so that you cannot be anymore stunned. no portu stun...no shock stun...no lr stun...That is even worst than np trasf...imo...damned god...i would ban them all ...fkngt stupid abusers

Nickname
    Twinz
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    i think you dont know how to play ko...

Quote Originally Posted by ITwinsI View Post
    i think you dont know how to play ko...
    perhaps you can explain more to teach us how to play KO well.