About old accounts on gamers first

I started playing Knightonline in 2004. Last time I played was with gamersfirst. Now the game provider has changed and I don't know what to do to get my old account. Any help?

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    Karus
    If you have all information about your character , you can send a ticket to CS. They will give your character back If you prove them this character belongs to you.

Can't send ticket to CS. It says "We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. The Ticket Submission page will be available as soon as we complete processing back-logged tickets. Thank you for your patience." Isn't there a transfer page or something?

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    it is worth spending $5 for npoints (old knightcash) to submit a ticket.... that is the ONLY way to retrieve your account if you cannot remember infos
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

I know all my infos. The thing is the ticket system is not working. And the last time i logged in was in gamersfirst. I want to transfer my data to this new game provider. Isn't there any transfer page or something?

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    Karus
    Firstly , you can open a new account. After that , you can earn free Npoints in https://billing.knightonlineworld.co...ool=supersonic
    With your Npoints(Even 1 NPoints) , you can send ticket to CS.